Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

Autumn Cashmere

This app and its team are my SAVIOR! My warehouse team really needed an individual product barcode on each printed invoice as well as the necessary information to make their life easier. And Easy Invoice's customer service was FAST, efficient, and went above and beyond to ensure that they will adjust to our needs. After they made the adjustments, we tested the barcode (UPC per SKU) on the invoice and it worked beautifully! They also added our request for the size and SKU to show on the invoice as well. I never experienced a Shopify app team where they customize to our VERY specific needs.

Easy Invoice now has a life-time customer. I really recommend talking to their customer service, it's top tier quality and response.

Thank you again for making this such an excellent experience for us. Our warehouse doesn't have to manually put in the UPC code anymore for each order. We are 110% satisfied with this service.

A+ for Customer Service
A+ for Customizing Our Invoice
A+ for a retail-life-changing app
A+ for making our Warehouse team super happy

Highly, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. You won't regret it.

Doke

From many apps which are created for Shopify, this one is one from the best for two reasons. 1. Everything works easy, logically 2. Very helpful support to manage integration with other important app to create nice website. I can just recommend this app to try for everybody who would like to do bigger market.

Death Road

After having tested all billing applications on shopify. I can say that Easy Invoice is the best application available.

Fast, easy to use, customer service that can connect multiple shopify shop together.

I recommend

Free Vibes

It's only application with which I can connect many of my shopify stores.

All my Invoice from all my shops now have a numbering that follows

Perfect customer service, they created me a personalized invoice (in good standing with the French legislation) and answered all my needs and my expectations during the day

The best billing app ! Thank you

CashParts

The simplicity of having invoices sent automatically is great. Even better is the developers response time and willingness to help. They have made the invoice exactly as we need it, and it is awesome!!

August 15, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We are honored! It is so nice to see how our users get the most of our service and share their experience. It is always a pleasure to work with you!

HOG Furniture

We have been using this App a while now and my team members have come to rely on to raise invoice. It's synchronization with Shopify is excellent. Great work, keep it up.

August 7, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We'll do our best to keep up our work and offer you high-quality service as always. Please don't hesitate to reach us whenever you need help. We are always happy to help!

Land of Wonders - Wholesale

I tried a couple of wholesale invoicing solutions but only this app does exactly what I need. I'm able to send invoices with specific payment terms and receive payments on time. The support team was also very kind and helpful during setup.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for taking out your time, your comment means a lot. It really encourages and motivates us!

The official AMG Performance Wear

Simply a great app for invoicing! Most importantly, the team is very fast, flexible and friendly. We needed a customized solution and they arranged everything we needed. Very good support!

KAD

We use this service to quote and invoice sales. It is generally very efficient and easy to use, however there are some things that would make it much better.. When refunds are given (either partial or full), they do not show on the invoice. It would be useful to have a Purchase Order Number section for the companies we deal with.

August 5, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We'll do our best to offer you a solution regarding the features you are looking for. As you know, Easy Invoice+ is the app where all requirements are fulfilled as quickly as possible. Let's discuss your requirements and schedule a plan together! :)

360 Sky Pro

We are using this app for quiet a few years now and are very happy with it. We needed to make a modification to the design template which was implemented within 24hrs. We are very satisfied and can highly recommend this app and highly value their customer service!

August 5, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We'll do our best to keep you as a happy user!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6