Easy Invoice+

Easy Invoice+

by Softify OU

Design, print and send invoices automatically and easily.

My Little Day - FR

Very good app. Easy to use and customize all the documents. And the most important, the support team is amazing ! Thanks.

June 27, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. It's very kind of you to take the time to share your experience with other users.

Hummel GmbH u. Co. KG

Easy to customize, works pretty smooth and with no problems. We recommend this app if you want to send automated invoices directly on certain action in your store (e.g. order placed, payment confirmed, order fulfilled etc.).

June 27, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience.

Parts of Four

Amazing customer support! Fast respond to all changes requested on your invoice. Great app, easy to use, highly recommended!

Rusty Dog Coffee

These guys are amazing. They made enhancements/fixes to their app multiple times within hours of my requests. This is the only app I found that truly allows me to manage my wholesale customers.

Super-Dry Systems Inc

In our industry we need to send the invoice to the accounts payable department. However the purchase is always made by the buyer. By using Easy Invoice+ we are able to add a secondary email. Also we can automate the process of sending the invoice by setting the app to send the invoice as soon as the order is fulfilled. This app enabled us to complety automate the process of sending invoices. Also the invoice templates are nice and their support is outstanding.

Football Town

Amazing app, extremely useful for all necessary documents, easy to install, easy to understand, easy to manage. Further, excellent support, always helpful and quick to respond. Best app in Shopify, by far.

Noé & Zoë Berlin

Totally fits our needs, if you need something changed to your requirements, it happens within 24 hours. Super fast & reliable customer service and always super friendly to help! Keep up the great work!

SeaSucker B2B-Domestic

Great customer service support. I had a request to discount all products by line item and I was taken care of immediately

Olivia & Pearl

Excellent customer service, really easy to use and manage all your pro formas and invoices in one place. I definitely recommend.

The Vape Den

Brilliant invoice program, and brilliant support. They are quick to implement small requests to help individual businesses succeed.

Previous 1 3 4 5