Easy Invoice+

Easy Invoice+

by Softify OU

Design, Print and Send Invoices Automatically

SeaSucker B2B-Domestic

Great customer service support. I had a request to discount all products by line item and I was taken care of immediately

Olivia & Pearl

Excellent customer service, really easy to use and manage all your pro formas and invoices in one place. I definitely recommend.

The Vape Den

Brilliant invoice program, and brilliant support. They are quick to implement small requests to help individual businesses succeed.

i-ccessories

Great app and fantastic support.
I needed their help to fine-tuned some presentation on the invoice that the clients are receiving.

Strongly recommend the app, as it enables our clients to receive automatically an invoice, something Shopify does not offer.

SANUS-q

Fantastic customer support. Fast, courteous, professional. This app was straight-forward to add-on. Picked up ALL past orders instantly. Flawless. They added a few tweaks and helped greatly with formatting. Brilliant. Highly recommended.

Salsation Wear

Great solution for my invoices and pretty fast customer service! Looking forward to seeing future versions of the app :)

J.ING

We have used this app from beginning of our business. It is one of our major app we are relying on and it absolutely helped us a lot. The Softify team response quite fast and enthusiastic, we trust them and it worth the price.

HUGO LOVES TIKI (WHOLESALE)

Great customer service. Was able to format in the way we needed. Beautiful invoices with lots of options.

Shop Remarkit

Great app, one of the best out there. Customer service and support is top notch.
Paul and the team were fantastic.

Aussiefoodexpress

Very easy to install and make changes to there app. I created custom invoices in minutes plus this app company has been quick to help me make additional custom changes to include carrier tracking info and order# bar code. We especially like the batch invoice printing feature. I recommend this app for all companies who need custom invoices.

Previous 1 3 4