Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

Soek

Fantastic app would highly recommend it. The interface is very easy to use, great invoice templates and fantastic customer service.

Cutter & Squidge

Still early days with this app but liking it so far! Offers features that no other invoicing apps do - on a day to day basis we are printing well over 50 orders and many apps only pull from the order page.

Easy Invoice+ has an easy to use interface and dashboard that lets you download/print 100 orders at a time and has a search function that searches tags!! We struggled to find this elsewhere.

The support is 5 star, Paul was so helpful and super quick to resolve our problems. Thank you!

Mohawk Carpets

I would highly recommend this app! Customer service is very responsive to questions even prior to installation. Excellent value for money with useful features that function as described.

Novis Healthcare

Paul's support has been prompt, proactive and simply phenomenal!
We work through a special quote workflow and he did the tweaks to make the whole thing simple. Saves us getting a web developer to do and keep things simple. Thank you! Totally recommending the Easy Invoice app and the Softify support and service.

EquiZone Online

Incredible customer support! We don't yet have the invoices live but the support we've received so far is some of the best we've ever received from a Shopify App.

SMOKEAPTY

Excellent app, but the best of all is their customer service. The really do their best effort to please the customers need.

Muezart

Man the developer team of this app is AWESOME! I contracted Paul to custom create our invoice for us. To be clear the invoice that we need was informative and tough to make with all sorts of coding required at the backend. Paul did it superbly. I can't thank him and his team enough for their efforts. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this app and their services to merchants that require extensive customizations/modifications or even simple invoices :) This dev team is the best :)

Naturacig

I tested a lot of apps for invoices. This is the only one that is really and fully compliant to the E.U Tax regulation. The support is very efficient and the result is perfect. Thank you very much!

Label It Labels.

I used this app to help me track my orders by printing the invoice on a sticker and placing on my product box. They were very helpful in customizing it to our specific needs.
The service is quick and really easy to deal with. Very positive experience.

Touché Privé Europe

I highly recommend this app. It is a great tool and the support team handles the heavy lifting for you all the time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8