Easy Invoice+

Professional invoicing with a heroic support.

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Free Vibes

Location France

A reactive customer service that allows you to have a personalized invoice as you wish.

Customized numbering can be set up and linked to multiple shopify stores.

Foxy Roxy's Supply Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is amazing! I had some issues with the packing slip format and emailed them and they got back to me super quick and fixed everything I was hoping for! Amazing! Thank you!

Soek

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app would highly recommend it. The interface is very easy to use, great invoice templates and fantastic customer service.

Cutter & Squidge

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Still early days with this app but liking it so far! Offers features that no other invoicing apps do - on a day to day basis we are printing well over 50 orders and many apps only pull from the order page.

Easy Invoice+ has an easy to use interface and dashboard that lets you download/print 100 orders at a time and has a search function that searches tags!! We struggled to find this elsewhere.

The support is 5 star, Paul was so helpful and super quick to resolve our problems. Thank you!

Mohawk Carpets

Location Turkey

I would highly recommend this app! Customer service is very responsive to questions even prior to installation. Excellent value for money with useful features that function as described.

Novis Healthcare

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Paul's support has been prompt, proactive and simply phenomenal!
We work through a special quote workflow and he did the tweaks to make the whole thing simple. Saves us getting a web developer to do and keep things simple. Thank you! Totally recommending the Easy Invoice app and the Softify support and service.

EquiZone Online

Location Germany

Incredible customer support! We don't yet have the invoices live but the support we've received so far is some of the best we've ever received from a Shopify App.

SMOKEAPTY

Location Panama

Excellent app, but the best of all is their customer service. The really do their best effort to please the customers need.

Muezart

Location India

Man the developer team of this app is AWESOME! I contracted Paul to custom create our invoice for us. To be clear the invoice that we need was informative and tough to make with all sorts of coding required at the backend. Paul did it superbly. I can't thank him and his team enough for their efforts. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this app and their services to merchants that require extensive customizations/modifications or even simple invoices :) This dev team is the best :)

Naturacig

Location France

I tested a lot of apps for invoices. This is the only one that is really and fully compliant to the E.U Tax regulation. The support is very efficient and the result is perfect. Thank you very much!