Easy Invoice

Easy Invoice

by Softify OU

Feature-rich and affordable invoicing app for all your needs.

Football Town

Amazing app, extremely useful for all necessary documents, easy to install, easy to understand, easy to manage. Further, excellent support, always helpful and quick to respond. Best app in Shopify, by far.

Noé & Zoë Berlin

Totally fits our needs, if you need something changed to your requirements, it happens within 24 hours. Super fast & reliable customer service and always super friendly to help! Keep up the great work!

SeaSucker B2B-Domestic

Great customer service support. I had a request to discount all products by line item and I was taken care of immediately

Olivia & Pearl

Excellent customer service, really easy to use and manage all your pro formas and invoices in one place. I definitely recommend.

The Vape Den

Brilliant invoice program, and brilliant support. They are quick to implement small requests to help individual businesses succeed.

i-ccessories

Great app and fantastic support.
I needed their help to fine-tuned some presentation on the invoice that the clients are receiving.

Strongly recommend the app, as it enables our clients to receive automatically an invoice, something Shopify does not offer.

SANUS-q

Fantastic customer support. Fast, courteous, professional. This app was straight-forward to add-on. Picked up ALL past orders instantly. Flawless. They added a few tweaks and helped greatly with formatting. Brilliant. Highly recommended.

Salsation Wear

Great solution for my invoices and pretty fast customer service! Looking forward to seeing future versions of the app :)

J.ING

We have used this app from beginning of our business. It is one of our major app we are relying on and it absolutely helped us a lot. The Softify team response quite fast and enthusiastic, we trust them and it worth the price.

HUGO LOVES TIKI (WHOLESALE)

Great customer service. Was able to format in the way we needed. Beautiful invoices with lots of options.