EasySell ‑ COD Order Form

EasySell ‑ COD Order Form

by Tyslo

Cash On Delivery, Google Sheets, Abandoned, Discounts, SMS

Mega Chollos

Amazing app, it has many useful functions. Also, whatsapp support is perfect, really quick and very helpful. Thank you Tyslo!

August 12, 2021

Thank you for your review, We are always ready to help and support awesome clients like you, happy business

FASTERSHOP

if I could give 100 stars I would... I have never seen a bracket like this. It is simply amazing. They answer me by whatsapp at any time ... they help me with any counter time even if it is not related to their APP. In addition, sales have multiplied by 5 thanks to this APP!!!! But without a doubt the support they give is UNIQUE AND SPECTACULAR! MY CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WORK!

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your trust, and we are always here to help, have a great business ❤️

KlassyShades®

Excellent app with outstanding customer service, the team is very responsive and extremely helpful at all times. Great for running an online store on COD. I highly recommend it!

Synon Store

Started using this app because a similar one I was using was just removed from Shopify. It's better this one than the one I was using and the support is super fast and effective.

June 19, 2021

Thank you for your review, have an awesome business, we are always here to help

Swiqa Maroc

This is the best app for COD orders, We have tried all the apps before but the only one we found useful is this one, it has all features needed, and even if you need a custom feature they will make it for you in less than 2 hours (like they did with us), super responsive support

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, glad that we have helped you, and feel free to contact us if you have any question

Galaxy Tek

Great app and great customer service. It is very difficult to find a good app that allows cash on delivery.
Very useful.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are always trying to offer great service and support.

EccellenzeCasalinghi

Pienamente soddisfatto dell'assistenza clienti. Hanno risolto un problema in 5 minuti (problema dipeso da me che ho aggiornato il mio tema). Mai ricevuto un'assistenza così prima d'ora. 5 STELLE MERITATISSIME!
-From Italy

May 12, 2021

Thank you for this review, We are always happy to assist you at anytime

pandashop.es

Super cool app for selling with COD, plus it send a confirmation SMS that is super powerful. I love the app!

May 11, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, we are always here to help

DarBeauty

The app is more than wonderful. I advise all those who accept manual payment method to choose this app. And the support is great, really the best service we got from an app developer

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, and you are always welcome if you have any question or need help

Vicont Benua

Great support team! It's the best app for one-click orders. I tested a lot of but I chose an EasySell.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are always here to help

Previous 1