EasySell ‑ COD Order Form

EasySell ‑ COD Order Form

by Tyslo

One click order form, In Page & Popup form, COD & Pre-orders

DarBeauty

The app is more than wonderful. I advise all those who accept manual payment method to choose this app. And the support is great, really the best service we got from an app developer

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, and you are always welcome if you have any question or need help

Vicont Benua

Great support team! It's the best app for one-click orders. I tested a lot of but I chose an EasySell.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are always here to help

Piedemonte Store

Excelente servicio al cliente, las veces que los necesité me respondían oportunamente y solucionaron los inconvenientes. Satisfecho. Muchas gracias.

April 8, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, we are always available for help

Loved Remembered

This is the perfect app for my store, we are a wholesale company that has highly personalized orders that are processed through brick and mortar stores. I loved the ease with which I could set it up; there was a small problem with set up and when I emailed, I got a quick reply and they worked with me to find a quick solution!

January 8, 2021

Very happy to hear that, we are always here to help, have a great 2021

HomeGoodieTH

The App Owner is a great communicator and its the perfect APP for my store as I need One Page Order form and this App does the job exactly like I need it.
The APP owner responds very fast and helped me with few customizations.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are committed to offering high customer support, along with quality services