Image/Photo Gallery, Portfolio

Image/Photo Gallery, Portfolio | Reviews

by Zifyapps

Image gallery, photo gallery with multi layouts & effects.

Waleska Carlo Art Studio & Gallery

I used this app to show images of my artwork, It's pretty nice to use and very friendly. I chat with customer service for help, and they answer immediately and solve my problem. Furthermore, I look for apps to help me very fast and this is why I rate with 5 stars this app. A pleasant customer service is very important to me. Thanks.

November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Capone Ink Perth

I used this app to display multiple photo galleries on my website. I had some trouble using the app but the customer service team was incredible and super helpful! I'm so happy with the end result and service. Would highly recommend!

October 20, 2021

lilithfirelogodesign

Exactly what I needed, super simple to use and customer service was really quick. Integration was easy as well, my portfolio looks great now

October 8, 2021

BAME Skincare

simple to use and fantastic customer support. free option available too! No complaints. Thank you! :-)

October 5, 2021

TAMdour

This is a fantastic app showing my potential customer photos from my past customers, great support from live chat to setup

September 1, 2021

Arko Flooring

Does exactly what we need it to do. Support was quick with any questions we had. Would recommend it to anyone in need of a photo gallery/lookbook feature added to their site.

July 27, 2021

Pete + Lucy

This app is exactly what we needed for our business. Works seamlessly and the customer support has been incredible. Highly recommend!

July 22, 2021

Bay Bridesmaid

Great service so far! Looking forward to using this app. Very happy with the quick customer support.

July 13, 2021

Joseph Paul Davis Interiors

Fantastic! Excellent app and great communication. We love using this app for displaying our portfolio. Reliable and easy!

July 1, 2021

TimberWarden.com

Help I received transferring from old app to new was excellent and timely. Very impressed with customer support!

June 23, 2021