Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by DevCloud LLC

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Music Merch

This app is a great value and easy to use. Highly recommended for sharing info with your stakeholders!

Fan Gear Nation

This app is simple to use, yet powerful in results. The support is absolutely excellent! They respond quickly and accurately. Plus they've provided ways to make our reports look outstanding. I definitely recommend it!

Safe Select Online Market

Really love this app, currently using it as the backbone of our order management system. Super useful especially when you have a huge catalog of products. Amazing customer support as well - they even added a new attribute to the reports to fit our needs.

Ft Jackson Photos

This app has been huge for us in streamlining our processes and automating functions using the data files provided from the reports. Support staff is always very prompt and helpful in answering and assisting with questions and optimizing the app. Highly recommend.

Lyric Art

I've just signed up but am definitely going forward with a subscription! My shop is fairly small but I wanted a few different automatic monthly reports and am more than happy to pay $5 per month to save me the time it would take me to figure it out on my own.
I'm not code-savvy so I don't quite understand what all the variants mean. I got an automatic "hope you like it let us know if you need help" email after purchase and wrote back that it's great so far, but I'd love to be able to figure out how to do a category summary report.
Within a day a real live person had CREATED THE REPORT TEMPLATE FOR ME and showed me a little of how it works!!! That's amazing.
In this day of dealing with chat bots and simply not expecting customer service to even exist - it just made my day. Thank you Juan Manuel Garcia.
You are an angel.

Leigh Country

Great app. Gets me all the detailed reporting I need no matter how complicated it might be like zip codes for all orders with a particular product etc.

The Hockey Centre

I used this app because of its compatibility with Infinite Options by ShopPad (Another great App) but it not only does whats required with that app, the other abilities of the reporting is great. The support received when setting up and creating the 1st templates was very quick and allowed me to get this going without much delay
Very happy

Mel & Elys

I love this apps, very easy to use to export orders in CSV file, and especially with custom products it's really wow!!! I needed a little help from support, and they were really fast and efficient. I highly recommend

promat-direct.co.uk

Great tool and excellent customer support. It offers a lot of flexibility to enable you to create customised reports. Would recommend

Pawzzle

Highly recommend for all of your reporting needs. Very easy to use and awesome customer service......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10