Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Export your data in a very easy and customizable way!

HOLOS

Great app. Does what we need at a good price. Dev is open to suggestions and often updates the app in a matter of weeks afterwards.

Spinnaker Watches

Nice application. It does its job very well and has lots of options for customizing the reports. Support is awesome and fast as well. Thanks!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

What a great app! Easy to use and does what it says in the tin. It's great value too and the free trial is appreciated.

MPG Sport CA

This app works as advertised, and support is very good. Was missing the ability to report a certain way, and support added it for me.

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

This app is very helpful to pull information out of our store data. Any questions that I have had have been answered very quickly and accurately by support. It's definitely a go-to for me when I'm trying to quickly get totals for sales or products or a printed list of orders with just the fields I need (and not all of the fields that come through with an export). Thanks!

Doggykingdom

Wow! That App helped me to save a lot of time in ordering my products from my supplier - It generates reports very easy and let me customize them in detail, thank you a llot

onia

Great app and wonderful customer service!! We needed some customizations and they completed them right away. Highly recommend!

Atlantic Coast Sports

They provide you with so many different options to pull a report allowing you to get exactly what you want

Kwik Charger

We have been using this app for almost a year now and I could say that it's doing a fantastic job!
This is a great, dependable tool that makes my analysis work much much easier. I can easily choose what to include and exclude and it has a wide range of possibilities for reports I can make.
The developers are always very accommodating and helpful. There was a time when I couldn't get something to work the way I wanted it to and I tied requesting for such feature and the response was very quick, so as the resolution.
There are many other app developers out there who would say they will look into it but wouldn't, but for Easy Reports they actually do listen and improve based on user's feedback - and for that we are very pleased and will continue using the app.
Thank you!

- Kryztella

2ndhandwarehouse.com

This app is easy to use and makes reporting a breeze. I think we are in different time zones but they always reply to my queries. Great value for money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6