Easy Reports

Easy Reports

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 24, 2022

We enjoy a lot this program. We run over 60 reports now scheduled daily and monthly and they work great. We have been using for 2 years.

SoftStartUSA
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 1, 2022

I'm still no a trial and have only just started using the app and found it a bit confusing but contacted support and they responded quickly and created the report I needed. Once I had this I could understand better how to create my own. So far so good!

www.pet-tags.co.uk
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 1, 2022

using this app for 3 years in a row now...these dudes respond promptly, make custom changes, are open to feedback...makes me want to come back to the app and think what else is it that i'd like to do given how responsive these guys are...rock on

The Good Butter Bakery
India
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 19, 2022

Perfect app, that can export data even from more stores to one Google Drive file... Best customer support I have ever experienced :))

Ahinsashoes.com
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2022

This app has been instrumental in providing the reporting needed to run our business. Support is excellent. I recently reached out needed the actual shipping charges paid added to a report and they added the new data in less than a day.

Gear Impressions
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 18, 2021

Amazing app, providing us all statistic data we need. Amazing, friendly, helpul and quick support :) Big thank you :))

Ahinsashoes.cz
Czechia
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 16, 2021

Amazing customer service. Within a few hours he helped me customize the exact report I needed!! Definitely would recommend.

Caribou Gifts Inc.
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 3, 2021

This is very helpful to provide summary reports of top sellers. The developer has been very helpful in making custom reports. Great price too!

Thrive With Wellness PMA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 28, 2021

Great app, really gives more customisation over the default shopify app. Especially if you need to link it to other app data.

Larosa
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 27, 2021

We used this app to create a custom report. We needed to add data fields to a report that was create by a third party app. Emailed support, quick, timely response, and it was done! Best Shopify App support ever! 100% recommend.

Rose Rock Coffee