Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Shop Fragola

App is really well designed. Easy to use and is packed with a tonne of features. The developers are incredible as well, when we reached out to them with questions and a request they were able to help us out and fulfill our request in under a day. Have never experienced customer support this good.

Avery & Dash Collections

Amazing app. Customizable, user-friendly, and just what we needed. Their customer service is also impeccable! We highly recommend Easy Reports!

NEPTN Россия

Love this app and support team! Very useful and convenient to export data in needed format. THANK YOU!

July 10, 2019

You are welcome! We are here to serve you and make reports fun again ;-)

Merchant of Tennis

Great app and developer response.
- Needed functionality (granular reporting that isn't, surprisingly, built into Shopify native reports)
- Developers added in report fields upon request and quickly, very much appreciated
- Great price considering some competition I looked at
- Came across a bug or 2, but developers were very responsive and fixed. I would never decrease my rating based on a bug providing developers are responsive and reasonable, so thank you.

www.merchantoftennis.com

July 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are here to add customs fields and fix any issue you came up with in a fast and reliable way! Just let us know anytime you need :-)

HOLOS

Great app. Does what we need at a good price. Dev is open to suggestions and often updates the app in a matter of weeks afterwards.

July 10, 2019

Thanks! We aim to make reports affordable for everyone! Also being open to feature requests is part of our company philosophy. We are ready to build your ideas!

Spinnaker Watches

Nice application. It does its job very well and has lots of options for customizing the reports. Support is awesome and fast as well. Thanks!

July 10, 2019

Thanks! Reports should be easy but also customizable and affordable. That's the main goal of our app!

We are working hard to improve the customer support satisfaction every day!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

What a great app! Easy to use and does what it says in the tin. It's great value too and the free trial is appreciated.

July 10, 2019

Awesome! We are glad the free trial period was useful to let you play with the app and discover it fits to your needs!

MPG Sport CA

This app works as advertised, and support is very good. Was missing the ability to report a certain way, and support added it for me.

July 10, 2019

Great! We are here to make the app better for everyone with each feature request!

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

This app is very helpful to pull information out of our store data. Any questions that I have had have been answered very quickly and accurately by support. It's definitely a go-to for me when I'm trying to quickly get totals for sales or products or a printed list of orders with just the fields I need (and not all of the fields that come through with an export). Thanks!

July 10, 2019

You are welcome! Support is here to serve you! Don't hesitate to ask for more report customization or to request for new features!

Doggykingdom

Wow! That App helped me to save a lot of time in ordering my products from my supplier - It generates reports very easy and let me customize them in detail, thank you a llot

July 10, 2019

Awesome! It really makes us happy to know we've simplified your life in some aspect. This confirms reports are a great tool for e-commerce!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7