Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by DevCloud LLC

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

The Hockey Centre

I used this app because of its compatibility with Infinite Options by ShopPad (Another great App) but it not only does whats required with that app, the other abilities of the reporting is great. The support received when setting up and creating the 1st templates was very quick and allowed me to get this going without much delay
Very happy

Mel & Elys

I love this apps, very easy to use to export orders in CSV file, and especially with custom products it's really wow!!! I needed a little help from support, and they were really fast and efficient. I highly recommend

promat-direct.co.uk

Great tool and excellent customer support. It offers a lot of flexibility to enable you to create customised reports. Would recommend

Pawzzle

Highly recommend for all of your reporting needs. Very easy to use and awesome customer service......

Pivo

About exporting datas, Easy Reports app is the best. Very comfortable to export datas, user friendly UI, easy to handle and kind CS support team. (only thing i feel little hesitation is Pricing plan for Shopify plus. Other plans are really tolerable.)

CHG Hockey Shop

The app was very close to what we needed for reporting but the numbers were showing slightly off. We messaged support 6 times and waited over 10 days for a response. Our trial was ending and we wanted to see if we could get the reports sorted before we started paying (which we were happy to do for correct reports) - their response was "We have not had time to check, delete the app if you don't want to get charged".

October 23, 2020

Hi!

We are really sorry about this. We are experiencing delays with support tickets that require a deep analysis of the report numbers.
If you like to re-install the app we can offer you a free account in compensation. We'll also can check your reports issues within the next 5 days.

Thanks!

You're On Deck's Marketplace

This app has helped create reports for all of my vendors (unlimited report templates) and me. Every time I had a question about how to do something, the support team made sure to help with it very quickly and efficiently.

The Hip Gift Shop

An excellent and simple app with fantastic support at the right price that did exactly what I needed it to. I recommend this app.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Let us know if you'd like any modification or new feature to make the app more useful to you :-)

The Get REAL Movement

I have to say - after two interactions with Easy Reports - this app, and the support team, are amazing. The app provides the functionality that it advertises, and the support team really goes above and beyond in terms of answering questions, and even helping prepare some of the reports I needed but couldn't figure out. Thank you Easy Reports :)

September 16, 2020

Thank you! We are always here to help you!

Sagicor Costa Rica

It's a really good app. I did my reports so easy. Thank you for your excellent support with the spreadsheet formulas.

August 29, 2020

Hi!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

You requested a guideline on how to add a formula and we just added it :-)
Please login into your Easy reports account and go to the Support Centre tab (https://easyreports.devcloudsoftware.com/#help)

There you'll see an item called "How can I add a Formula to my report template?"

Please let me know if you are able to build the formula you need on Easy Reports! Basically any formula supported by your spreadsheet software must work.

UPDATE: We've created a report template on your account called "Demostracion formula". Please click on "export" and download the report. On your spreadsheet software you should see the calculation.

Thanks!