Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by DevCloud LLC

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

The Bridge Warehouse

Super glad I found this. We used it to tag orders with the vendors of the line items. It works just as expected!

VERMI by Dara

Great tagging automation app, it really simplified how we process orders with many different types of shipping and payment options. Definitely recommend!

Brimm Boutique

Does exactly everything I need it to do! It can get a little tricky to figure out if you're wanting very specific rules (like I did) but their customer service team is excellent and gets back to you very quickly!

PTC Auto

Excelent app, it allowed me to evenly distribute orders to customer support. No other app allowed me to do that. Thanks for the great support, really helped.

Régime des Fleurs

Worked great for our discount code issue. You can also backdate rules which is a great help. Excellent customer service as well!

Simmer Dream

Ottima App è quello che cercavo, molto semplice da usare ha fatto un gran lavoro sui tag, anche il supporto sempre disponibile

Chalk Mercantile

I'm giving 5 stars because I'm anticipating it being great. But it's very confusing to use, HELP! Update: I'm sticking with the 5 stars Customer service got right back to me and got me on track and everything is working beautifully! Thank you!

September 13, 2020

Thanks! We already contacted you with some hints. Please let us know anything else!

AnimalKingdoms

Great app and great support - several times I haves asked for help with a specific tag automation to meet new and unique back end processes and the team have always come back with great suggestions. We use this to manage discounts, stock notifications, customer profile triggers and several other tasks.

September 13, 2020

That sounds great! Thank you so much for your feedback :-) Let us know if you need anything else

Super Heroes Warehouse

This app is a life saving. No way to work without it. Does what it says in the tin and does it well. So far cannot see any fault, after a few months using it.

September 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are help to help you if you need anything :-)

The Woobles

This order tagging is amazing. The Shopify orders screen doesn't allow us to filter by a lot of stuff, such as orders with expedited shipping. With this order tagging, we can auto tag those orders, and then filter by our tag to bulk fulfill our expedited orders. Incredible!! And the support responds in minutes, and was super helpful, we love this app!!!

September 5, 2020

Thank you!! We are really glad you found the app so useful!