Bulk Product Edit & automation

Edit price, inventory. Flash sales. Hide sold-out products.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

EasyBy product bulk editor and automated product editor

dresses way

Location Kuwait

This app is so great, would recommend this for all the small businesses. Thank you so much for this app

ginardi arredamenti srl

Location Italy
Time spent using app 15 minutes

One of the companies that we sell on our ecommerce has changed the list prices and I found myself in the difficulty of having to change hundreds and hundreds of prices, items and variants. I found this app on Shopify Support. FANTASTIC. 5 minutes of work and he changed all the prices on the basis of a percentage I decided. GREAT...!!!

ANDYWAWA

Time spent using app 1 day

Little Angel Baby Store

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app is great, would recommend this for all the small businesses. "Keep up the good work EasyBy".

tradekonnekt

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I used the app to update the compare price of over 50 products with multiple variants and it did so in less than 3 mins. Great app.

Blaze Apparel and Merchandise

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use and quick. Done the job with ease. I would highly recommend this app and the best thing is its free.

ifresh®

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Amazing tool! Easy set-up and fits perfectly in the store management needs! Great job, congratulations.

RampagE-shop

Location Greece

Very helpfull app to hav for your store you can chang price+ compareprices and the fact that you can use it for free its even more helpfull for start up ideas etc

Shaperskin

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Do the job, I like it, quite easy to manage all products, if you want to edit specific products, use collections, if you manually select them in the preview how the price will change shows that not all variants will change so I didn't try. Probably a QA can have a look when select like 200-300 products with many variants.

May 17, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback. Glad to know that you are happy with our app.

We're sorry that you have encountered a problem when editing certain products. However, after we checked in team, no such issue was reproduced. We have sent an email to you to investigate this issue further.

Our products will hopefully provide the best user experience on every occasion. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other questions

Regards,
EasyBy Team

CLOZTALK

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is useful gets the job done. A feature where you could select some variants of a product would be really usefull to add but other than that it's good

1 2 4 Next