EasyOrder ‑ Quick Order Form

EasyOrder ‑ Quick Order Form

by NexusMedia

Simple order form. Quick order in a single step. Pre-orders.

achkidawa1

Good app. Still need Button police size. All other features are perfect ! Thank you so much for all the detailed options.

Lunda Bazar Online

This Is the Best App on Shopify, from Best I Mean the Best Among All the Apps. the Reason Is that It Converts the Best Because of Very Easy Checkout Form.
I Really Wish It Recognises Customers if The Customers Provide There Phone Number only And No Email, Then Its Gonna Be Magical App.

EverAndMore

Simple App, makes the ordering process easy and simple as it states, perfect for people who run COD shopify stores, Thanks for Tetiana and Ilia Oleinik for such a great customer support, they fixed a small problem i had on time.

Altari

Great support - was patient to address several requests and took charge of editing code on my website as required.

Bobcho

A most excellent app. It does what it says and it's very simple to implement. It's a bit lacking in features but it works like a charm. Would recommend!

Hhn Marketplace

App does not work at all. Nothing was showing up....no pop-up form or anything.....just nothing. It was as if no code was even installed, even though it said it had automatically installed when we selected that option. I don't like to deal with apps that are a initial hassle in the beginning and then have to go through the hassle of contacting support and all that. Just prefer a simple app that it is easy to install.

Astute Office Solutions Pty Ltd

We have been looking for an app like this for quite some time. Our company does not accept online payments so it is exactly what we were looking for. The app integrated with our theme perfectly. We contacted the Support team to have it customized a little to better suit our business and they were amazing! Very experienced, professional and friendly staff who understood exactly what we wanted and delivered first time. Their response times were extremely fast as well.

We would highly recommend this app to anyone. Thanks team, we really appreciate your support!

Philosophersguild

This app suited us perfectly. Out of the box its great, but with a little modification that Denys did for us, quickly and free, its become essential to our wholesale operation. Unlike other apps, its quite configurable and little additions that I suggested would be great to see were implemented!
Perfect App experience.

Wholesale Davek

wonderful app--very easy to install and configure. App support is immediate and helpful. A great simple solution for wholesale orders. Nothing else like it.

Shakaaroma

Don't install this. They just broke up my buy now button. So my clients can't buy anything. And they don't reply on my messages.
My only hope is shopify guru.
Don't use this app.