EasyOrder ‑ Quick Order Form

EasyOrder ‑ Quick Order Form

by NexusMedia

Let your customers submit an order in one single click

Hhn Marketplace

App does not work at all. Nothing was showing up....no pop-up form or anything.....just nothing. It was as if no code was even installed, even though it said it had automatically installed when we selected that option. I don't like to deal with apps that are a initial hassle in the beginning and then have to go through the hassle of contacting support and all that. Just prefer a simple app that it is easy to install.

Astute Office Solutions Pty Ltd

We have been looking for an app like this for quite some time. Our company does not accept online payments so it is exactly what we were looking for. The app integrated with our theme perfectly. We contacted the Support team to have it customized a little to better suit our business and they were amazing! Very experienced, professional and friendly staff who understood exactly what we wanted and delivered first time. Their response times were extremely fast as well.

We would highly recommend this app to anyone. Thanks team, we really appreciate your support!

Philosophersguild

This app suited us perfectly. Out of the box its great, but with a little modification that Denys did for us, quickly and free, its become essential to our wholesale operation. Unlike other apps, its quite configurable and little additions that I suggested would be great to see were implemented! Perfect App experience.

Wholesale Davek

wonderful app--very easy to install and configure. App support is immediate and helpful. A great simple solution for wholesale orders. Nothing else like it.

Shakaaroma

Don't install this. They just broke up my buy now button. So my clients can't buy anything. And they don't reply on my messages. My only hope is shopify guru. Don't use this app.

Alta Catering

This app was just what we needed. It works flawlessly, making forms is really easy, and the support was amazing. We noticed that line items weren't displaying in the order form within the backend. We contacted the team at Nexus Media and they fixed the issue within a matter of days. Definitely recommend this app and company!

Forbes Products

This app works perfectly! Even more impressive than the app is the level of support I received after purchase. I am using the app differently than its intended use, and they custom tailored it to meet my needs. They listened, worked with me, and delivered exactly what I wanted! The turnaround was super fast, friendly service, and didn't hesitate to go above and beyond. I recommend this app and this member for anyone. I can't thank you enough D!! Truly appreciate the impeccable service! MM

Cbsears

Excellent application for handling orders that are to be billed on completion/shipping, etc. While Denys provided excellent support throughout the configuration & testing process, the only thing keeping me from giving this app five stars is the lack of documentation. In fairness, most of the configuration procedure is self-explanatory once you set up an entry or two, But there are some fields (the "value" field when setting up a Radio button, for instance), where documentation would save a lot of time and possible errors.

Ameicowholesale Com

Denys has helped our wholesale website with a submit order form that creates an unfulfilled order so we can sell to our wholesale customers who need a more flexible, payment options for later dates. The form works wonderfully and I would recommend it to anybody. He and his team have helped me with my very specific requests quickly and efficiently! ABSOLUTELY necessary for any wholesale Shopify stores.

I was so lost until I found this GREAT APP!!!!