EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Quick order form. Pre-orders.

SHOPATKINGS

I needed to add email order form to certain products and I couldn't find right app. This was closest app I could find and still needed to modify some features. I reached out support and I got instant reply and rest was nothing but awesome! What an amazing support! Ilia was very helpful! Mission accomplished! Thank you again Ilia!

Ebb and Flow Flowers

I used this app to help me add a form to fill out on each order for delivery and card messages. The form loads on all items on the website but after I emailed customer service they quickly were able to help me add the form to only certain items. Very fast turn around and great experience

ventespremiums

very usefull app it can converge a lot of visits into a selling situation but it can be very annoying too because it's hard to enable

Bocces Bakery

Wish I could rate this ZERO! The app changed our Shopify theme and removed the ADD TO CART button to our site during a critical holiday shopping period. BEWARE.

Maillard.co

Great support, very responsive and friendly! Needed a custom installation for a single product, it was done quickly and without any issues or impacts on other systems.

Wynston & Co

This app is a lifesaver, I needed a quote system for my website and this is the best by far. The support team customized the form to a mockup that I did and to be honest my expectations were low but the outcome is outstanding. Thank you very much to the NexusMedia team!

kaafila

awsome app and great support.The application is realy helpful!
It realy simplify the bying process for the customer.

achkidawa1

Good app. Still need Button police size. All other features are perfect ! Thank you so much for all the detailed options.

Lunda Bazar Online

This Is the Best App on Shopify, from Best I Mean the Best Among All the Apps. the Reason Is that It Converts the Best Because of Very Easy Checkout Form.
I Really Wish It Recognises Customers if The Customers Provide There Phone Number only And No Email, Then Its Gonna Be Magical App.

EverAndMore

Simple App, makes the ordering process easy and simple as it states, perfect for people who run COD shopify stores, Thanks for Tetiana and Ilia Oleinik for such a great customer support, they fixed a small problem i had on time.