4.9

Merchants find this app highly beneficial for filtering products based on vehicle specifics, especially useful in the automotive parts industry. It's praised for handling large data sets, seamless integration with store themes, and design customization. The easy-to-manage database, options for manual input or import, and exceptional customer support are also appreciated. Its fair pricing, API features, and multi-language support make it a versatile tool for global use.

August 16, 2020

These guys have excellent support. I unfortunately wasn't able to follow through with my desired goals with this application, but every question I needed along the way and then some was treated with care. I suggest you give them a shot!

BimmerSource LLC
16 days using the app
September 7, 2022

This app is a great, simple option for a vehicle lookup selector on my site! I have a TON of products and fitment associated with them, and think this will be the app I use to help my customers navigate my catalog.

Newark Auto
14 days using the app
Edited June 18, 2021

If you have parts shop you should considered this APP, for some reasons (1.) They care about the customers and they businesses;
(2.) The APP running very fast and with great design;
(3.) Communication with customers, they are very quickly to responses any question. I've been try 3 others Apps, they aren't even close the NEXUS EasySearch! Karina was very kind and helpful to answer all questions.

Wurzel Performance
13 days using the app
October 28, 2016

Love this app for our Classic Auto Parts website! Works as advertised and Den was extremely helpful in assisting us with installation. Would highly recommend to anyone in need of adding a versatile search app to their website!

Bowtiemuscleparts
13 days using the app
May 19, 2022

The app is really easy to integrate and the customer support is willing to help with any kind of question in a very timely fashion.

KE Autosport
8 days using the app
September 8, 2022

Die APP ist einfach in der Bedienung und erfüllt ihren Zweck. Der Kundensupport hat mich hervorragend bei der Implementierung unterstützt.

Etana Staubsaugerbeutel
Germany
7 days using the app
January 28, 2019

Great support team.I ran into a problem with installing my searches on the front page of my store. One email to Easy-Search and i had a quick response from Easy-Search.Problem quickly solved.Im so happy i chose the Easy-Search app. Thank you Easy-Search

Tractor Parts To Go
6 days using the app
Edited February 14, 2024

Great tool and great support! They got back to us very quickly and helped us integrate the search tool to our store. Thank you!
Update: Still great support, fast replies.

Bleeding Tarmac
5 days using the app
NexusMedia replied February 16, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time for the feedback! We appreciate your high rating of our services.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our 24/7 support team.

Best Regards,
The NexsMedia team.

April 2, 2021

This app makes the configuration of your products and selection it provides your clients on the frontend of the website easy to find your products based of simple parameters. The app is intuitive and best of all the support is the best I have ever experienced within shopify app developers and FAST RESPONSE TIMES. I highly recommend!!

Venomrex
4 days using the app
January 18, 2023

EasySearch is exactly what I needed and customer support was very helpful. I would recommend this app!

RV6 Performance