Reviews (125)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app, particularly for automotive parts stores, for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and flawless performance. It's praised for handling large data sets, performing bulk uploads, and offering customization options. The support team is proactive and responsive, assisting with individual store needs. The app enhances the shopping experience by simplifying product search and is appreciated for its affordability and value.

January 5, 2024

Once I managed to get my head around the difference to my original app, this product was perfect. the team at Nexus helped me with some additional coding for my store and they were there after when I had another problem (Caused by myself editing) They have been extremely professional throughout and I look forward to offering there search feature to my customers when the store goes live.

Twenty Two Tuning
2 months using the app
NexusMedia replied January 7, 2024

Hi,

Thank you very much for appreciating the work of our team!
We are very glad that the app suits you and solves all your business needs!

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach us. We are here 24/7 to help you and your business.

December 5, 2023

Fantastic app! I tried a few year/make/model apps but this one was the best so I went with it. No regrets! The team even helped me make a small design customization that makes it perfect for my needs.

OEM Oil Filters by WRENCHTURN
3 months using the app
NexusMedia replied December 6, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for choosing the EasySearch app and for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled that our app suits you best.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach our 24/7 support team.

December 28, 2023

If the App has an issue, their team will quickly solve the issue at hand.

PREMIER TIRES & WHEELS
5 months using the app
NexusMedia replied January 2, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Ensuring a smooth experience for users is our top priority.

If you encounter challenges or have questions, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team. We are here to help.

November 22, 2023

Fairly priced. Works great, is very easy to input data, and has been working very well with my car parts webstore.

Rally Parts HQ
9 months using the app
NexusMedia replied November 27, 2023

Hi,

Thanks for the great feedback! We are glad you like the app and find it easy to use - your satisfaction means a lot to us.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please reach our 24/7 support team.

Regards,

November 2, 2023

Feeling grateful for the exceptional customer support from this company. Their dedicated team has exceeded expectations in addressing my issues and making things smoother for me. Highly recommend!

Installations Unlimited
Over 1 year using the app
NexusMedia replied November 6, 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! And we're happy you are satisfied with our services and app. Such fantastic reviews mean a lot to our team.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We are 24/7 here.

September 19, 2023

I have tried a few of these types of apps and this is the easiest to use but even better than that is the support. I had an issue with a collection not working correctly, I contacted the support who fixed the issue even though it was not caused by the app itself!

MXBITS
About 1 month using the app
NexusMedia replied September 21, 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the "Year Make Model ‑ EasySearch" app! We're thrilled to know you like our app and support team. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're always here to help.

If you have any further questions or need assistance - feel free to reach us 24/7. We're just a message away!

Nexusmedia Team.

November 2, 2023

We needed to make the widget bar fit our stores layout and developer responded quickly with necessary code!

Rada Auto OÜ
Estonia
5 months using the app
NexusMedia replied November 3, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on EasySearch! We're glad to assist in tailoring the widget to fit your store's layout. Quick and effective support is what we aim for.

Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance. We're here 24/7 to help!

November 1, 2023

Guys are the best,

Very good performing app with a good customer support. I needed some translations done to the app. Within no-time they fixed it for mee. Communication was perfect.

Blue Rider
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
NexusMedia replied November 2, 2023

Hello,

Thanks for the awesome feedback and kind words. It was a pleasure to assist you, and we're super glad to hear that our app and support met your needs.

Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance - we're here 24/7.

The Nexusmedia Team.

November 17, 2023

Amazing customer service, they went above and beyond to help customize our search section. The app itself is easy to use and exactly what we need.

Bill's Pipes
13 days using the app
NexusMedia replied November 21, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive experience with the Year Make Model ‑ EasySearch app! It's great to know that you are happy with the app and support service.

Our goal is always to offer both an intuitive app and exceptional service. So if you have further questions, feel free to reach us 24/7.

June 27, 2023

I tried most of the YMM search models and ended up settling with this one. The team here were very quick with custom edits we required, and got everything looking exactly how we wanted. They did a perfect job first go. Very impressive service! Thanks team.

Fender Eliminators
17 days using the app
NexusMedia replied June 30, 2023

Hi,

Thanks for your excellent review! It warms our hearts and motivates us to do our best. We're also happy you are satisfied with the support team and EasySearch - Year Make a Model app.

If you need further assistance or have questions, we're here 24/7.

Best,