Reviews (128)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app, particularly for automotive parts stores, for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and flawless performance. It's praised for handling large data sets, performing bulk uploads, and offering customization options. The support team is proactive and responsive, assisting with individual store needs. The app enhances the shopping experience by simplifying product search and is appreciated for its affordability and value.

November 17, 2023

Amazing customer service, they went above and beyond to help customize our search section. The app itself is easy to use and exactly what we need.

Bill's Pipes
13 days using the app
NexusMedia replied November 21, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your positive experience with the Year Make Model ‑ EasySearch app! It's great to know that you are happy with the app and support service.

Our goal is always to offer both an intuitive app and exceptional service. So if you have further questions, feel free to reach us 24/7.

Best regards,
The NexusMedia Team.

October 10, 2023

Very fast and prompt customer service.

PowerHouse Machining
About 2 years using the app
NexusMedia replied October 12, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are doing our best to provide top-notch service.

Feel free to reach us if you have additional questions. We are here 24/7 to assist.

Regards,
Nexusmedia team.

October 28, 2023

I recently reinstalled the Easy Search app and had some inquiries regarding customizing the search box. The team went above and beyond in addressing all my questions and personalized the search box to fit my needs perfectly. Their responsiveness and thoroughness in assisting me were exceptional. This has been one of the best service experiences I've had with a Shopify app. A special shoutout to Nina, Alyona, Ilia, Tetiana, Kateryna, and the developer Artem for their outstanding support.

Mein Autolicht
Germany
7 days using the app
NexusMedia replied October 31, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback on 'Year Make Model ‑ EasySearch'! We're happy to hear about your excellent experience with our team. We always aim to provide top-notch service and ensure our app aligns perfectly with your needs.
The entire Nexusmedia team truly appreciates your recognition. Thanks!

If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out - we are here 24/7 to help.

Warm regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

November 22, 2023

Absolutely fantastic app, very easy to use and the customer service is amazing!

Pro Couplings
16 days using the app
NexusMedia replied November 24, 2023

Hi,

Thanks for the amazing feedback! It was a pleasure to assist you!
If you have further questions, feel free to reach us 24/7.

Warm regards,
Nexusmedia team.

May 10, 2019

As a motorcycle parts manufacturer, we use this app to allow our customers to filter products that are specific to their motorcycle. The app works very well, is easy to use, and the Nexus Media team is there to provide support when we need it most.

Lyndall Brakes
About 6 years using the app
November 24, 2022

We currently use this app as our main search method on our site. It works perfectly. They work fast and give you exactly what you want! They customized it to match our specifications adding on new collections doesn't take too long.

Partify Canada
Over 5 years using the app
June 24, 2021

We have been using EasySearch for a few years now, it's amazing. So much better than a standard search. Excellent support as well!

Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.
About 5 years using the app
July 18, 2021

I have been using this app for a few years now and it is amazing. It's simple and just works. I've only ever had to contact the support team once due to a user error on my end and they were so great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Select 4WD
Almost 5 years using the app
May 1, 2016

An excellent app and great support from Nexus Media. At first I wasn't too impressed and almost passed it by but once you start adding specific tags to products you have limitless search possibilities that target exactly what the customer specifies. Very easy to build or modify your search database as well which definitely wasn't the case with another app that I tried.

A bit of tweaking with the optional CSS field and the dropdown search box fits right in with my theme. A big bonus is the the app transforms perfectly for mobile as well so no messing about there.

Thanks guys, a job well done!

Gecko Shack Limited
Over 4 years using the app
October 25, 2018

Installed loads of other model / make / year apps but none of them are anywhere near as good as this one! They let you filter by tag which is truly amazing.... thank you! If it wasn't for this app I would be creating one myself to do the same job!! Thanks again.

TerrainTech Parts