4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the product search process, especially in the automotive parts industry, by allowing filtering based on year, make, and model. It's praised for its ease of use, customization options, and exceptional customer service. Many also highlight its affordability and value for money.

October 1, 2019

This app is really terrific! Exceptionally easy to to use and a really amazing support team. This is a great option for anyone that supplies parts or needs to "drill down" to get to the correct item. They have improved the search so you can find by a variety of data points. I'm not a CSS guy and I was having an issue integrating it into my site gracefully. I asked them if they could help and within 24 hours the search was beautifully installed on my site exactly as I wanted. Really great support. NexusMedia really is a top tier developer. We will be looking at their other apps to see how we can enhance the rest of the website.

Projector Bulb Supply
April 15, 2022

This is probably the best YMM app you can find for your store. Not only is interface super easy to use and user friendly but the support team is amazing. They always find a quick solution to any issue I may find as well helping me customize the look and feel of the app on my store. Strongly recommend this app if you are in the vehicle parts niche.

ATA LED Lighting
March 31, 2016

Does exactly what you want. Support staff are very helpful!

All Tire Supply Llc
April 27, 2017

Great customer service, resolved my issues same day. The app works great and was able to customize it to work with my site.

Autographbylear
December 5, 2017

Wow. This is the BEST app I've installed in my store. I was using a script to filter tags earlier but it was primitive and very sloppy when you have a parts store, you want clear compatibility searching. I highly recommend you check this app out because it's a whole-in-one package for only $15 a month. Pretty insane considering the ease and power it has.

EasySearch was easy to install, just one click to hit install once theme is chosen and then one line of code to be placed where you want the search bar to show.

You can use a visual database editor to input the year, make, model by typing it out or you can upload csv files. The CSV file upload is easy and complete. For large stores this is a no brainer and worked best for us.

I had questions before I installed to problems that never occurred, I was scared I would get stuck installation and asked if they offer help. They of course said not a problem, but then I breezed through the install :-)

Thanks for the great job and I will be looking through your other apps for some more choices. Thank you again!!!! Wojtek

Precision Auto Injectors
July 11, 2018

Nice app, works as expected. Had some trouble at a certain point but Ilia answered very quickly and fixed it. If I could suggest a new feature it would be something like a Zapier-connection so that the database could be dynamically updated from e.g. a Google spreadsheet.

Heftguru
Germany
February 14, 2022

Not only is the APP great, but their customer service is BEYOND FANTASTIC! I'm one to always pay attention to how companies treat their users/customers, and NexusMedia did not disappoint.

SAIKOSPEED
July 15, 2017

Awesome customer support, very responsive, app works as great

The Auto All
Edited September 28, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful app.Ilia Oleinik for an amazing customer service & the development team.

MyHolster
April 3, 2018

Sweet, and easy to use little app. We use it to search various specs on electrical equipment. Support was great. I had them add a small feature for me (toggle loading "dots" on/off) and they did it within 24 hours. Def would recommend.

Transformer Supply Co