4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the product search process, especially in the automotive parts industry, by allowing filtering based on year, make, and model. It's praised for its ease of use, customization options, and exceptional customer service. Many also highlight its affordability and value for money.

January 19, 2023

Great product with great API features and clean GUI, easy to use and great support! This was exactly what we were looking for! A+

CMBUILDZ
About 1 year using the app
April 18, 2022

The is a great app with outstanding support. Whenever I need help with coding which I can't do the team is there to help. Would highly recommend!

OB6 Performance
October 24, 2022

This is a great app, easy to use and the support is outstanding. Definitely recommend as it does the same job as many other apps, but at a better price point.

Upshift Performance
Edited March 24, 2021

They can customise the app to your needs. We sent them a screenshot of how we would like the search to appear in a pop-up box, and they implemented it perfectly. Very happy with the result, with great service and fast response!

BarCraft Handlebars
November 15, 2016

Excellent app. Exactly what we were looking for an Den has gone above and beyond with support. No matter how much design or programming experience you have, they will help you get it set up and looking great on your website. We are now using several apps by NexusMedia and I can't say enough about the support we've received. Thanks again!

Cascadia Tie Downs
January 22, 2019

After 9 months of running the standard search widget there were a few improvements we wanted to make in terms of its design, function and position.
The customer service and development teams responded promptly and worked on the site with minimal disruption. The worked requested was well executed with no need to go back and forth on e-mail.
Having the successive (next) menu auto-open or drop down after a selection is made reduced the need for multiple clicks and improved user experience by removing any confusion.
Highly recommended!

Whiteline Performance UK
February 3, 2022

Great app and the support excellent and Recommended!! They replied faster when I had a problem with some custom work needed

Click 4 Ink
September 1, 2016

EasySearch is a great app - the Nexus team are very pleasant to work with and they even helped install the navigation for me, as well as customized it to my needs. Communication with these guys is great and they respond to emails very quickly if you have any issues. This company is professional and will not leave you hanging if you have any concerns.

Black Oak Motorcycle
April 7, 2017

The app work brilliantly and is very easy to use. Support was quick, friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this app.

Porsche Tech
April 2, 2021

This app makes the configuration of your products and selection it provides your clients on the frontend of the website easy to find your products based of simple parameters. The app is intuitive and best of all the support is the best I have ever experienced within shopify app developers and FAST RESPONSE TIMES. I highly recommend!!

Venomrex