eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list all your products on eBay Australia

K and K Creative Toys

I signed on when the app was free, and i understand the need for them to make a dollar. But I think this significant monthly charge has tipped my ebay usage into the un-economic zone. Ebay is bad enough but adding ebay Link has now got me wondering if I should abandon ebay altogether. So far that is what it looks like.

Amber Tree

We have tried a number of eBay apps in the Shopify store (both free and paid) and this one is by far the best. It allows you to add your logo to eBay, plus allows more professional formatting. There are no "hidden" fees, you just need to be aware that eBay may charge fees for listings, we have over 300 products so we set up a store on eBay and linked it to eBay LINK - no dramas! You do need to spend a bit of time getting the hang of the app and occasionally it is a bit glitchy. Once set up it's easy and syncs well with our store www.ambertree.net.au

iKnow Furniture

This app is so bad. Always a problem and when contacting eBay Link at late have not had a reply in over a month. They pretty much do not care about there product.

July 14, 2019

We are very sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our support team. The last request for help that we received from you was on Fri, 3 May 2019 at 10:37 AM about Delivery Times which we responded to. We have not received anything from you since.

How are you trying to contact us? We would love to assist as we do care about our product.

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

The app is free YES
But nowhere obvious does it mention the fees associated with listing products.
This is disgusting and borderline fraud.
This app should be removed or at least transparent costs published in a clear and visible place.

Stoned Hilda

Iv'e been using this app for about a week now for my store www.stonedhilda.com.au So far, its great! You have to be patient and learn how to use this app properly by checking the FAQ's and contacting support if needed. Support was great and so fast! This is a real time saver app. Once you have mastered the basic techniques of using the app, you will love it! Remember ...... this is a FREE app so taking a bit of time to get used to it, is worth it :)))

ICU SEXY

It helped me tremendously! You just have to follow the directions verbatim and import one collection at a time. https://icusexy.com/

Oz Smart Things PTY LTD

Helped me massively, I don't know what people are complaining when it's a free app. Pay $60 per month and then you expect no hassles.

All Things Canine

I selected products not to import and they still imported, got slapped with a massive bill for products i didn’t want listed.

Sonesses

Its a waste of valuable time. Syncing does not work and I ended up wasting so many hours trying to get it going to no avail. ebayLINK promises lots delivers nothing of value. Its a shame it could have been a winner app.

Stufbebe

It gets two stars because the staff were helpful and responsive, otherwise it would get one.

It's a clunky, awkward app, it takes absolutely forever to correctly map your products, when it syncs it does it well but more often I found it was unable to sync for one reason or another. Over 400 products in my store, and it quickly found the upper limit after 3 because of individual quantities. Then, after hours of reworking the products so a selected few would show, instead of syncing it simply failed. A quick search on Ebay found that it only recognised one item out of the three it had put on.

I can see what this program wants to do, and I wish it could. It seems to work for some, but fail for others. It failed for me. Hopefully, after some more attempts, I will be able to write a different review.

Previous 1 3