eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list Shopify products on eBay Australia

Sonesses

Its a waste of valuable time. Syncing does not work and I ended up wasting so many hours trying to get it going to no avail. ebayLINK promises lots delivers nothing of value. Its a shame it could have been a winner app.

Stufbebe

It gets two stars because the staff were helpful and responsive, otherwise it would get one.

It's a clunky, awkward app, it takes absolutely forever to correctly map your products, when it syncs it does it well but more often I found it was unable to sync for one reason or another. Over 400 products in my store, and it quickly found the upper limit after 3 because of individual quantities. Then, after hours of reworking the products so a selected few would show, instead of syncing it simply failed. A quick search on Ebay found that it only recognised one item out of the three it had put on.

I can see what this program wants to do, and I wish it could. It seems to work for some, but fail for others. It failed for me. Hopefully, after some more attempts, I will be able to write a different review.

Kingswarehouse

absolute rubbish. App is not free. You will get whacked a big bill when you start importing products. Uninstalled the app now i get spammed daily. Support no help.

Blissful Maternity

UNABLE TO STOP THEIR EMAILS. I keep getting emails from this app to reconnect it to my ebay account (which I'm no longer using). I emailed them back saying I have already uninstalled the app so PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME. But guess what, no response from their support. Their emails have no unsubscribe option either.

Batsanis

Great App and service. Does what it says it does. Some improvements to some of the help articles will be welcomed but overall, very self explanatory to use.

Mgsonline113

love this app thanks to the guys at ebay link my ebay store has 100s of items on there within mins thanks team : )

Oz Gel Toys

really great app ! saved me hours of uploading an editing

Six Figure Streetwear

Love this app thanks so much for this app and its free also the great help from MGS : )

Lace Space

Painfully slow, laggy and buggy. Trying to map categories took me about 2 hours for 10 products because I kept needing to refresh and try again. Incredibly clunky app

Yolocollectible