eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list Shopify products on eBay Australia

Namaste Gay Sex Toys

The app is free YES
But nowhere obvious does it mention the fees associated with listing products.
This is disgusting and borderline fraud.
This app should be removed or at least transparent costs published in a clear and visible place.

Stoned Hilda

Iv'e been using this app for about a week now for my store www.stonedhilda.com.au So far, its great! You have to be patient and learn how to use this app properly by checking the FAQ's and contacting support if needed. Support was great and so fast! This is a real time saver app. Once you have mastered the basic techniques of using the app, you will love it! Remember ...... this is a FREE app so taking a bit of time to get used to it, is worth it :)))

ICU SEXY

It helped me tremendously! You just have to follow the directions verbatim and import one collection at a time. https://icusexy.com/

Oz Smart Things PTY LTD

Helped me massively, I don't know what people are complaining when it's a free app. Pay $60 per month and then you expect no hassles.

All Things Canine

I selected products not to import and they still imported, got slapped with a massive bill for products i didn’t want listed.

Sonesses

Its a waste of valuable time. Syncing does not work and I ended up wasting so many hours trying to get it going to no avail. ebayLINK promises lots delivers nothing of value. Its a shame it could have been a winner app.

Stufbebe

It gets two stars because the staff were helpful and responsive, otherwise it would get one.

It's a clunky, awkward app, it takes absolutely forever to correctly map your products, when it syncs it does it well but more often I found it was unable to sync for one reason or another. Over 400 products in my store, and it quickly found the upper limit after 3 because of individual quantities. Then, after hours of reworking the products so a selected few would show, instead of syncing it simply failed. A quick search on Ebay found that it only recognised one item out of the three it had put on.

I can see what this program wants to do, and I wish it could. It seems to work for some, but fail for others. It failed for me. Hopefully, after some more attempts, I will be able to write a different review.

Kingswarehouse

absolute rubbish. App is not free. You will get whacked a big bill when you start importing products. Uninstalled the app now i get spammed daily. Support no help.

Blissful Maternity

UNABLE TO STOP THEIR EMAILS. I keep getting emails from this app to reconnect it to my ebay account (which I'm no longer using). I emailed them back saying I have already uninstalled the app so PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME. But guess what, no response from their support. Their emails have no unsubscribe option either.

Batsanis

Great App and service. Does what it says it does. Some improvements to some of the help articles will be welcomed but overall, very self explanatory to use.

Previous 1 3