eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list Shopify products on eBay Australia

Kingswarehouse

absolute rubbish. App is not free. You will get whacked a big bill when you start importing products. Uninstalled the app now i get spammed daily. Support no help.

Blissful Maternity

UNABLE TO STOP THEIR EMAILS. I keep getting emails from this app to reconnect it to my ebay account (which I'm no longer using). I emailed them back saying I have already uninstalled the app so PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME. But guess what, no response from their support. Their emails have no unsubscribe option either.

Batsanis

Great App and service. Does what it says it does. Some improvements to some of the help articles will be welcomed but overall, very self explanatory to use.

Mgsonline113

love this app thanks to the guys at ebay link my ebay store has 100s of items on there within mins thanks team : )

Oz Gel Toys

really great app ! saved me hours of uploading an editing

Six Figure Streetwear

Love this app thanks so much for this app and its free also the great help from MGS : )

Lace Space

Painfully slow, laggy and buggy. Trying to map categories took me about 2 hours for 10 products because I kept needing to refresh and try again. Incredibly clunky app

Yolocollectible

Same here
Unable to install :(

Pennys Treasured Jewels

This app is not worth the work. I does not show what it will cost to have your items put up on ebay and then ebay sends a bill for over $700. Not cool man. fix it now.

Dilrose

I tried installing. OOPS!!!! Though some reviews said the same I tried. Oops?
Is this app meant only for stores registered in Australia???