eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list Shopify products on eBay Australia

Blissful Maternity

UNABLE TO STOP THEIR EMAILS. I keep getting emails from this app to reconnect it to my ebay account (which I'm no longer using). I emailed them back saying I have already uninstalled the app so PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME. But guess what, no response from their support. Their emails have no unsubscribe option either.

Batsanis

Great App and service. Does what it says it does. Some improvements to some of the help articles will be welcomed but overall, very self explanatory to use.

Mgsonline113

love this app thanks to the guys at ebay link my ebay store has 100s of items on there within mins thanks team : )

Oz Gel Toys

really great app ! saved me hours of uploading an editing

Six Figure Streetwear

Love this app thanks so much for this app and its free also the great help from MGS : )

Lace Space

Painfully slow, laggy and buggy. Trying to map categories took me about 2 hours for 10 products because I kept needing to refresh and try again. Incredibly clunky app

Yolocollectible

Same here
Unable to install :(

Pennys Treasured Jewels

This app is not worth the work. I does not show what it will cost to have your items put up on ebay and then ebay sends a bill for over $700. Not cool man. fix it now.

Dilrose

I tried installing. OOPS!!!! Though some reviews said the same I tried. Oops?
Is this app meant only for stores registered in Australia???

Artbyjennydesignshop

I've been using eBayLINK with my shop, www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au, since it started. So while there were bumps in the beginning and lots of learning curves by me, I think the way it syncs, manages and communicates with eBay store (ArtbyJenny) is efficient and timesaving.

I'm always grateful for the support team. They're fantastic :) Nothing is ever too much trouble! They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, fast, efficient, professional and very clever. I usually receive an answer within a few hours, sometimes faster if its urgent.

Having an app between my eBay store and shop saves me loads of time ... I manage the products in my Shopify shop and the app looks after eBay. Like anything manned by a computer, you do need to check things regularly in the app as well as in eBay to make sure its all working. I only do this every couple of days and when adding new stock.

I think I've been lucky to have had the app for the last 5 years for free and while my first reaction was, "omg where will I find the extra money?" but really, its going to be less than AU$2 a day (even less if I even out over the past few years!) --- so I stopped worrying! lol :)

Thank you Bill, Debbie, Leone and everyone.