eBay LINK

eBay LINK

by eBay Inc

Increase sales, list all your products on eBay Australia

Pennys Treasured Jewels

This app is not worth the work. I does not show what it will cost to have your items put up on ebay and then ebay sends a bill for over $700. Not cool man. fix it now.

Dilrose

I tried installing. OOPS!!!! Though some reviews said the same I tried. Oops?
Is this app meant only for stores registered in Australia???

Artbyjennydesignshop

I've been using eBayLINK with my shop, www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au, since it started. So while there were bumps in the beginning and lots of learning curves by me, I think the way it syncs, manages and communicates with eBay store (ArtbyJenny) is efficient and timesaving.

I'm always grateful for the support team. They're fantastic :) Nothing is ever too much trouble! They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, fast, efficient, professional and very clever. I usually receive an answer within a few hours, sometimes faster if its urgent.

Having an app between my eBay store and shop saves me loads of time ... I manage the products in my Shopify shop and the app looks after eBay. Like anything manned by a computer, you do need to check things regularly in the app as well as in eBay to make sure its all working. I only do this every couple of days and when adding new stock.

I think I've been lucky to have had the app for the last 5 years for free and while my first reaction was, "omg where will I find the extra money?" but really, its going to be less than AU$2 a day (even less if I even out over the past few years!) --- so I stopped worrying! lol :)

Thank you Bill, Debbie, Leone and everyone.

Comics N Pop

Works and syncs well with Shopify and the support staff have been very accommodating with all my questions and helping me with any questions that I have had.
-Simon

The Paint Store Australia

Back end of the program can be a little clunky but all in all, it lists my products, syncs them and re-syncs when I change prices or stock, and will push through orders as a shopify order. I was helped with the setup by one of their staff (dont remember how we got in touch, i think they called me to ask me to join and trial the program) and it seems to be working fine since. If you can get in touch with support and get it running, it saves a heap of time and syncs very well. Our store is paintworld.com.au

Dog Education Centre

App wasn't working. Wouldn't install products efficiently and was clunky

Southern Cross Beauty

Great. Does crash sometimes when viewing all products but other than that, good.

Tooth Brush Heads

I'm getting an error too.
"System error
It seems you have found an error
If you have previously installed eBay LINK, try uninstall and then install again. If the problem persists, please contact eBay LINK support."

Ash Living

Oop error when finished filling in all the details - integration doesn't work

Moonspirecreations

App doesn't work.. crashes, poorly tested. I get the Oops error too.