Automate the creation of listings on www.ebay.com.au and keep them in sync with Shopify in real time
Order Fulfilment from Shopify
Orders from www.ebay.com.au are sent back to Shopify for easy fulfilment with your existing processes
Change product data (e.g price, title, description) for eBay without changing it in Shopify
About eBay LINK
eBay LINK is an app for Shopify that makes selling on eBay Australia easy.
eBay LINK creates listings on eBay Australia using your products in Shopify then orders are sent back to your Shopify store for fulfilment.
eBay LINK will keep your listings including inventory and orders on eBay in sync with Shopify reducing any manual work or double handling.
How it works
- eBay LINK imports products from your Shopify store
- Once products are in eBay LINK, you can make changes to the price, product title and description without changing them in Shopify so that they are optimised for selling on eBay
- eBay LINK creates the listings on eBay
- eBay LINK keeps eBay and Shopify in sync in ‘real time’. If inventory changes on Shopify, eBay LINK will update eBay.
- Orders from eBay are sent back to Shopify for fulfilment. When the order is marked as shipped in Shopify, eBay LINK will update eBay with the carrier and tracking code.
- Make changes to price and product titles to optimise your products to sell on eBay
- Add a stock buffer to reduce the chance of overselling
- Choose eBay categories for your products to list in
- Block products you don’t want to sell on eBay - single products or exclude by keyword, brand
- Create product groups for shipping so you can have different shipping charges for different products. You can even do weight based shipping and eBay LINK supports Business Policies in eBay
How to get set up
- Install the eBay LINK App and follow the registration flow to link eBay Link with eBay and set up your product listing template, shipping and returns policies.
- You will need an eBay.com.au account and a PayPal account. Its recommended you subscribe to an eBay store to save on eBay listing fees but it is not mandatory.
- Once you can see the Dashboard in eBay LINK and eBay LINK has finished importing your products, you can choose which ones you want to list on eBay by choosing categories for them.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have existing listings on eBay, they will be removed and you will lose your sales history/people watching the listings. Reviews will remain. Please contact us before you install the app if you have questions about this.
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
All Things Canine
I selected products not to import and they still imported, got slapped with a massive bill for products i didn’t want listed.
Its a waste of valuable time. Syncing does not work and I ended up wasting so many hours trying to get it going to no avail. ebayLINK promises lots delivers nothing of value. Its a shame it could have been a winner app.
It gets two stars because the staff were helpful and responsive, otherwise it would get one.
It's a clunky, awkward app, it takes absolutely forever to correctly map your products, when it syncs it does it well but more often I found it was unable to sync for one reason or another. Over 400 products in my store, and it quickly found the upper limit after 3 because of individual quantities. Then, after hours of reworking the products so a selected few would show, instead of syncing it simply failed. A quick search on Ebay found that it only recognised one item out of the three it had put on.
I can see what this program wants to do, and I wish it could. It seems to work for some, but fail for others. It failed for me. Hopefully, after some more attempts, I will be able to write a different review.