Automate the creation of listings on www.ebay.com.au and keep them in sync with Shopify in real time
Order Fulfilment from Shopify
Orders from www.ebay.com.au are sent back to Shopify for easy fulfilment with your existing processes
Change product data (e.g price, title, description) for eBay without changing it in Shopify
About eBay LINK
eBay LINK is an app for Shopify that makes selling on eBay Australia easy.
eBay LINK creates listings on eBay Australia using your products in Shopify then orders are sent back to your Shopify store for fulfilment.
eBay LINK will keep your listings including inventory and orders on eBay in sync with Shopify reducing any manual work or double handling.
How it works
- eBay LINK imports products from your Shopify store
- Once products are in eBay LINK, you can make changes to the price, product title and description without changing them in Shopify so that they are optimised for selling on eBay
- eBay LINK creates the listings on eBay
- eBay LINK keeps eBay and Shopify in sync in ‘real time’. If inventory changes on Shopify, eBay LINK will update eBay.
- Orders from eBay are sent back to Shopify for fulfilment. When the order is marked as shipped in Shopify, eBay LINK will update eBay with the carrier and tracking code.
- Make changes to price and product titles to optimise your products to sell on eBay
- Add a stock buffer to reduce the chance of overselling
- Choose eBay categories for your products to list in
- Block products you don’t want to sell on eBay - single products or exclude by keyword, brand
- Create product groups for shipping so you can have different shipping charges for different products. You can even do weight based shipping and eBay LINK supports Business Policies in eBay
How to get set up
- Install the eBay LINK App and follow the registration flow to link eBay Link with eBay and set up your product listing template, shipping and returns policies.
- You will need an eBay.com.au account and a PayPal account. Its recommended you subscribe to an eBay store to save on eBay listing fees but it is not mandatory.
- Once you can see the Dashboard in eBay LINK and eBay LINK has finished importing your products, you can choose which ones you want to list on eBay by choosing categories for them.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have existing listings on eBay, they will be removed and you will lose your sales history/people watching the listings. Reviews will remain. Please contact us before you install the app if you have questions about this.
Pricing 30-day free trial
USD$19.95 for monthly sales on eBay Australia under AUD$1000 or USD$34.95 for monthly sales greater than AUD$1000
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
K and K Creative Toys
I signed on when the app was free, and i understand the need for them to make a dollar. But I think this significant monthly charge has tipped my ebay usage into the un-economic zone. Ebay is bad enough but adding ebay Link has now got me wondering if I should abandon ebay altogether. So far that is what it looks like.
We have tried a number of eBay apps in the Shopify store (both free and paid) and this one is by far the best. It allows you to add your logo to eBay, plus allows more professional formatting. There are no "hidden" fees, you just need to be aware that eBay may charge fees for listings, we have over 300 products so we set up a store on eBay and linked it to eBay LINK - no dramas! You do need to spend a bit of time getting the hang of the app and occasionally it is a bit glitchy. Once set up it's easy and syncs well with our store www.ambertree.net.au
This app is so bad. Always a problem and when contacting eBay Link at late have not had a reply in over a month. They pretty much do not care about there product.
We are very sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our support team. The last request for help that we received from you was on Fri, 3 May 2019 at 10:37 AM about Delivery Times which we responded to. We have not received anything from you since.
How are you trying to contact us? We would love to assist as we do care about our product.