Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options, allowing them to create professional pages without coding. It offers a variety of templates and is continuously updated with new features. A free plan is available for budget-conscious merchants. The customer support, including 24/7 live chat, is praised for its quick and efficient responses. Merchants also commend its affordability, performance, and seamless integration with Shopify.

July 20, 2023

Buena atención en atención al cliente, Genial herramienta para crear landiing pages, intuitiva y fácil de usar

MINDI
Mexico
3 months using the app
July 20, 2023

I needed to do something out of the ordinary with linking. I engaged with Mia and Jimmy in customer service and they were incredibly helpful, and within a couple of sessions we had the new function working. I am so grateful as without this function I could not launch my website. Many, many thanks.

Puma & Bear Collections
23 days using the app
July 20, 2023

I am very happy with the app, especially Andy. He was incredibly patient in helping me solve my problem. The app's features are impressive, and the support provided by Andy made my experience even better. I highly recommend it to others!

EasyFarmSupply
2 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Susan was very helpful and supported and answered all my queries. i have just started using this so hopefully ecomposer can be my new pagefly

Suffusion Limited
About 2 months using the app

i love this app
support is extremely fast and helpful
been using for a month
the free plan is pretty and more enough for building a product and landing pages
will upgrade to paid plans if more than 3 page builded
thankssss :)

Telaga Biru Sdn. Bhd.
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
Edited January 14, 2024

Thanks Caroline for your quick and helpful help!
Helped solve all my problems instantly! It's a pleasure to use this app

Timosh Design
Ukraine
5 months using the app
July 19, 2023

Amazing support. We had some struggles to achieve what we wanted to do with the app and they responded very fast and efficiently. The app is very complete and offers a lot of features. Definitely the best page building app we found for our website.

Grizzly Chéri
France
About 16 hours using the app
July 19, 2023

Loved working on Ecomposer. Specially thanks to Andy from their team who helped me fix a few issues.

The Skin Shop
Qatar
6 months using the app
July 18, 2023

I very much appreciated the quickest reply and help, Olivia from customer support was accommodating. Thank you

IWI-Online-Marketplace
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
July 18, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of receiving customer service assistance from Olivia, and I am delighted to share my exceptional experience. From the very beginning, Olivia exhibited a level of professionalism and expertise that surpassed my expectations.

Olivia's extensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company was evident throughout our interaction. She patiently listened to my questions and concerns, providing thorough and accurate responses. Her ability to understand my needs and offer tailored solutions truly showcased her commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.

What impressed me the most was Olivia's genuine dedication to ensuring my complete satisfaction. She went above and beyond to address my inquiries promptly and efficiently, leaving no stone unturned in resolving any issues I had. Her proactive approach and attention to detail truly made a difference in making me feel valued as a customer.

Throughout our conversation, Olivia maintained a friendly and professional demeanor, creating a welcoming atmosphere that made it easy to communicate. Her excellent communication skills, both in listening and articulating information, made the entire experience smooth and enjoyable.

I must commend Olivia for her outstanding customer service skills and her ability to consistently exceed expectations. Her passion for assisting customers and her unwavering commitment to providing exceptional support were evident in every interaction. She is a true asset to the company and a shining example of what outstanding customer service should look like.

In conclusion, my encounter with Olivia's customer service was excellent in every aspect. Her expertise, dedication, and friendly approach left a lasting positive impression. I am truly grateful for her assistance and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of exceptional customer support.

Thank you, Olivia, for going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

PapisCreamyCloset