Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing options, automation, and more

Texas Leather

Shopify is a great product by itself, but I needed to collect 1/2 now and 1/2 later for payments. We here at leathershowroom.com needed to correct an order if the customer changed their mind and wanted a different color leather. All of theirs changes are now possible with Cleverific. As an added bonus you can call and talk to a real person when you need to (Andrew was very hel[pful). Great customer service and quick response. Cleverific would get more then 5 stars if I could add some. Heck I bet they can do that also.

Mike
LeatherShowroom.com

Elergy Cy

The app does exactly what it should and also allows you to add product discounts, cart discount, line item properties and more.

In the instances I have to asked for some help the question was answered in a matter of minutes.

Becauseweekend

Edit Order has made customer requests much easier. Easy to use and very responsive support team when we had some questions. We can't recommend it enough!

The Dry Eye Shop

Relatively early days for us using this app but it's working beautifully for our needs thus far (with really no change to default settings) and I REALLY appreciate it. We have a very maintenance-intensive customer base, with frequent phone calls for order modifications, so having something like this was quite necessary. I was surprised and pleased to find how seamlessly it works with ShipStation! First order I edited, I checked to see and yes, the original disappeared and the new order appeared in ShipStation pretty much immediately. - From the spot checking I have done, it's doing great with inventory adjustments. That's crucial for us as we have very closely managed stock due to chronic industry shortages. - I have not used their support much at all but when I first downloaded it and was looking for a feature that was in beta if I remember right, they were very kind about immediately activating it for me so that I could get started. I will probably post more when we've used it for awhile and have done more staff training on it.

Jittery Joes

The customer support for this app has been quick, responsive, and friendly.

We've learned a few things the hard way in regards to how the app impacts our accounting and shipping:

- Even though it's nice to have order numbers preserved with a suffix, we had to turn that function OFF because the order number with suffix was not getting passed to our fulfillment program or our data reporting app. It was sending a different order number that was not showing up in the Shopify admin. This was creating a confusing mess that was time consuming to parse out. SOLUTION = Uncheck that setting. The canceled and new order won't be related by order number, but now we just write a note in the new order note to link the new order number back to the old order number.

- The default setting in the app is to preserve the timestamp of the original order on the new order so the canceled and new order will show up together in the order feed. Again, this seemed like a great feature, but we also had to turn that function OFF because Shopify was using the timestamp date for monthly financial reports, while our data reporting app was using the actual date of creation for the new order. This created problems on the accounting side if an order was created in one month, but edited in a different month. SOLUTION = uncheck that setting as well.

I'm still giving 5 stars because if you have the settings right for your needs, the app works really well and helps provide flexibility that we wouldn't have otherwise. Plus, the support has been amazing and they've even made some changes based on our requests.

Vintageleatherbagco

Really helpful app. Reliable and saves a lot of time.

Makeupmania Com

Great customer service and support! Thank you! :)

Murphy Mcgonigals Magical Music Motley

I have a relatively new store and have been using Edit Order for about a month now. I love it! It really does make the process of editing an order much easier. I especially like the notes it automatically adds to the order fulfillment screens in Shopify which make it great for keeping track of what edits were done to an order.

Also, support by the developer has been terrific so far. They quickly responded and clearly explained several points that this Shopify newbie didn't quite understand, even offering advice on how to get accurate sales data reports from Shopify.

I highly recommend this app!

Superfeast

Really amazing and speedy support and a great app for anyone with a Shopify store. So annoying how most of these functions aren't native to Shopify, but these guys make life a lot easier. Thank you!!

Petermanning

Great app, saves us a lot of manual inventory adjusting, and it looks professional - rather then pen and paper method of editing invoices!