Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Autotype

Useful app! I was hesitant to install because of some of the reviews I read so I gave them a call. Customer service was quick to respond and very thorough in answering my questions and even walked me through settings recommended for my store. Great! Would recommend!

Update: After 6 months, this app has been a critical need for our store and the ability to send payment requests have been a true time saver and the ability to reorder line items when we add products is a true bonus!

Creative Lami

This app is great. It allows us to edit the orders, create orders, refund to credit card or paypal immedietly, shows the remain available inventory.

Simply, it allows us to provide a great customer services especially if they have to exchange, refund, edit, special discount, new order, add products that are not available online,

The only one thing that need to be fixed is the discount. We prefare to chose either (amount) or (percentsge) so it make the calculation pased on.

Keep on the good work.

Project Repat

We had 2 small issues after there was an upgrade to the Edit Order App. Drew assisted us efficiently and was extremely friendly. Great customer service!

My Hairprint

This app... what can I say besides we wouldn't be able to run our store without it! It's hard to believe Shopify doesn't have this functionality, but thank whatever god you pray to that this app exists. You won't be disappointed!

Pacific Pickle Works

Just started using the new Payment Requests feature and it greatly simplifies the process for upgrading orders that require additional money to be collected from the customer. Nice work Cleverific!

*****************************
This app is essential for providing customer service. We use it to process phone orders and exchanges. We also use it to make changes to orders for shipping changes or for when customers want to pick up locally. Great app! Well worth the $$.

Tatomerwines

It's great! This app makes my life easy. I couldn't run my business without it. Every type of business has it's own special needs, and Edit Order addresses that. Drew in support has been a great help anytime I've had questions.

Swiss Barefoot Company

Phenomenal piece of software - they will even add a feature I requested "just for me"; extremely strong recommend - Philipp, Co-Founder at www.FYF.io

Ojai Valley Farmstand

I read several reviews about the developers abandoning the app, but it seems that it has been bought by another group now. I have been in touch with them, about starting to use the app with our store, and I have to give them a 5 for great customer service. Very helpful prompt replies to emails, and willingness to consider the unique needs of my store as they continue to develop and improve the app.

Distil Union

Love this app, but now it's not loading... As other reviews have said your support is terrible as multiple questions I've had are still unanswered. I figured those out myself but now that the program simply isn't working I'm at a loss.

Update: It seems that they have added a Helpdesk software! The app is truly wonderful! Shopify should take note. Now that their support is improving things are perfect!

BLACKPANTS WORKWEAR

Edit Order is an amazing app.
Blackpants Workwear sells hairdressing and beauty uniforms and without Edit Order we would not have been able to choose Shopify as an e-commerce platform.
It makes it possible to process phone orders for existing customers and exchange products for sizes or styles easily.
Support is great and they are always up for suggestions on new features.