Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Clothing Arts

Every apparel store NEEDS this app! Edit Order is used dozens of time a day to change sizes & styles...

August 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that Edit Order is helping your business by allowing you to make changes to your orders. Please let us know if we can offer help with anything at all!

Too Fast Online

CONSISTENTLY GOOD APP. THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY DOES WHAT WE NEED IT TO DO. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL!

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're always happy to answer your questions and help get you the support you need :) Please let us know if you need anything else!

Starseed Designs Inc.

Great app. Does everything I need it do, would recommend. Customer service is very helpful and prompt as well.

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! Happy we were able to help you to get the reports you needed to close out your year. Please let us know if you have any more questions or if we can offer any more help!

Knickey

We've been using Edit order for about 4 months and have only great things to say about both the app and their customer support. Edit Order has been instrumental in helping us resolve operational challenges we were facing with various types of orders. Being able to edit and re-save has been unbelievably helpful.

We did experience a couple of small issues with the app, and Edit Orders team was responsive to fix them in a timely manner. In one case, (some incorrect taxation on our non-taxable items), Edit Order reviewed and pushed out a change to resolve this issue. Too often apps say they'll get around to a fix but it takes ages to see it happen. In the second case, Edit Order lobbied another company on our behalf to resolve a discrepancy with how they were handling the data. All in all, extremely impressed by their customer support - thank you Josh, Andrew & Tu!

June 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! It's a pleasure working with you and your team and we're really happy to hear that we were able to resolve the tax issues you ran into :) Please feel free to reach out whenever you need us!

Petite Studio

Total game changer. I have been looking for a way to split orders in Shopify for a long time and have finally found it. Josh and the team have made it super easy and user friendly to add and remove items from orders and split orders up. Their customer service is also the best I've experienced in Shopify app land. Highly recommended!

June 12, 2019

Thanks so much! We're really happy that Edit Order is helping you split your orders, and we're excited to expand our support for order-splitting to make the process even better :) Please feel free to reach out whenever you need us!

Kenetrek Boots

The app is an absolute necessity for any Shopify business. Well designed, great functionality and I'd definitely recommend upgrading to their "premium" service. Not only are the staff great to work with and quick to reply to any issues, they are also willing to go above and beyond for their customers, even customizing the app to meet your needs. I couldn't be happier with my experiences with the team at Cleverific.

May 22, 2019

Thanks so much! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team to solve the outside returns problem you were having in Shopify. If you need anything else, please let us know!

Bevs Cross Crafts

I have found this app excellent and the support has been 10 out of 10, very quick and always very helpfull
I have again asked for help and fixed very quickly

May 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! We're always happy to help, so please do let us know if you need anything else at all :)

Table of Ultimate Gaming

Great app, especially for companies offering customizable products, as it allows for rapid adjustment on a finicky customers order.

April 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! If you need anything at all, you know where to find us :)

Marching Show Concepts

The Cleverific team is amazing! We had an issue that we couldn't reorganize products on the order. This was confusing our clients, because our main items were being input first and getting placed below the add-ons. We constantly were changing orders because clients needed add-ons (yay up-sells) to their order, but it was making the list look backwards. Now, we can reorganize our items to make it less confusing to our clients, and they love it (and we love it too)! Thank you to the Cleverific team for such a killer app, that in my mind, is a must-have for all Shopify stores! *I feel like I should clarify that this wasn't a feature that was in the app when we first downloaded, but realized it was something that we needed. They added this, because they obviously care about their customers and the experience with their app! Thanks again!!

April 16, 2019

Thanks so much! It made our day to be able to incorporate your suggestions into Edit Order quickly. If you need anything else, you know where to find us!

The Meat King

We recently added this app to our grocery store. Because the actual weight of meat, seafood and deli items can never be known until you fulfill the order, there is a need to constantly edit the final sales price. This app is a Godsend. It does exactly what we need it to do and it works - And it is easy.

But here is the best part, the customer support provided by Cleverific is unequaled. I had a couple of issues (my issues, not the app's) at the outset and these guys stepped up to the plate and ran with the ball and solved my problems-- They really went over and above what was required -- I would give them 10 stars if I could.

April 11, 2019

Thanks so much! We're so happy we were able to save you the frustration of having to go through hundreds of orders manually. If you need anything else, you know where to find us!