Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

The Dogma

Very professional way to send payment requests / invoices. Really great support team, they were able to get back to my requests within just a couple hours.

Fit Flavors

Love this app! We sell healthy prepared meals and sometimes customers need to change their order after it's placed--either they need to add an item, remove and item, or both. Edit Order allows us to easily assist customers and get them exactly what they want without having to completely delete and refund the initial order and have the customer place an entirely new order, or rely on two separate order numbers/invoices (which can be a nightmare for streamlined distribution). I highly recommend this app to any business that needs to edit orders/invoices in Shopify!

Boho Betty 2

Great App! This saved us time and money from canceling and creating new orders in Shopify. I would recommend this app for any store. It is easy to use and the support is great!

Eptmusa

This is a great app! Def an essential to bring up the customer experience!

Comfortgroup

Amazing app, saves a hell of a lot of time!!
Works great, support is actually very helpful and support guys know everything. Super happy business owner - thank you guys!

Lovepop

Edit order solve a huge challenge with Shopify around something that sounds silly: editing an order after it has been completed by a customer. Customer's make mistakes on products they give to other people all the time, and our team is constantly tweaking orders before they can be fulfilled.

Cleverific's team has been super responsive to any issues we've run into and are constantly looking to improve. Really glad we chose this platform.

Stowaway Cosmetics

Solves a huge problem in the Shopify platform (not being able to edit orders) and does it easily and affordably. The app has lots of options but is still straightforward and easy to use.

They even just added to ability to collect additional money from a customer if they want to add something to their order.

Snoring Beagle

I am blown away that Shopify does not have this functionality. Edit Order by Cleverific is exactly what you need if you take orders on your site and need to change/edit them in any way. Thank you!!!!!

Groove Rings

Edit Order has been super helpful. Adding this App has given us so much more flexibility to manage orders.

Matt
Groove Rings

Texas Leather

Shopify is a great product by itself, but I needed to collect 1/2 now and 1/2 later for payments. We here at leathershowroom.com needed to correct an order if the customer changed their mind and wanted a different color leather. All of theirs changes are now possible with Cleverific. As an added bonus you can call and talk to a real person when you need to (Andrew was very hel[pful). Great customer service and quick response. Cleverific would get more then 5 stars if I could add some. Heck I bet they can do that also.

Mike