Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Clinicalposters

Edit Order fills in a glaring Shopify omission: The ability to edit orders. Customers are bound to select multiple items one size and accidentally add one with a different size. (My former shop would flag such discrepancies in the checkout window.)

Edit Order does not flag discrepancies but it does allow you to contact a grateful customer and change line items on their invoice. Refunds and requests for additional funds are seamless handled through the Shopify interface. Customer service has been excellent.

My only complaints have nothing to do with the app, but rather how Shopify maintains its audit trail. Edits require the original order to be canceled and a new one created. Cleverific makes this process as transparent as possible; it can even adjust inventory.

The issue is that Shopify includes multiple sales in the customer history following an edit. If you edit a variant description without even touching the price on a $50 order, customer history will indicate 2 orders totaling $100 have been made. Need to make another edit? Now the customer has placed 3 orders totaling $150.

Tokullectibles

Found it pretty useful the one time I needed it. It "uncancelled" an order and created a new one with a similar order number and captured payment. Couldn't bring myself to pay monthly for it though as that use case was a one-off for me.

Really should be built into shopify, but if you need the functionality, I wouldn't hesitate to grab it.

Gold Film Gear

Finally an app that allows me to change an order after its been placed! Only reason why not 5 star is when an order has already been fulfilled, and you edit the order it automatically sends the fulfillment request again which can get confusing.

Barley Bones

Easy to use! Adds some much needed functionality!

Store

looking good so far, although, is it free or is it $19.99? i don't understand. i'm using STARTER plan.

En Privé, Abidjan

Great! This app addressed our issue with phone orders. Before we discovered it, we had to adjust our inventory manually which was very inconvenient. Now we can enter orders of customers who prefer to order via the phone and maintain an up-to-date inventory.

Zasttra.com

Good App to have, but guys, please respond to emails.

Fatlace

Awesome so far! Would be great if credit cards could be charged directly through the app :)

TALLYBOOKDIRECT.com

Edit order is something we've all been waiting for. The only challenge is billing a customer for more than their credit card has been authorized but I understand why that is that way. Shopify did a great job creating this app as a result of listening to their customers.

Ruth's Beauty

This is a great app, but really should be a built in shopify function.

The app is 5 star in function, but the price is far too high. Would prefer a per use charge.