Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

ChicShines

Great App, Great customer service, I have been using it for 8 months now. Very easy to use and great support team. They always solve any issues and are very prompt with service.
definitely recommend!!

My Legend X

This App is amazing. you can import many reviews from the big website like Amazon , Aliexpress ,Banggood and so many others.
Also, They have a very good support team. They respond fast and help you with any problem you have.

For me , Editorfy is the Best

April 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you today.

The Must Haves Shop

The app works very well and the customer service team is the FASTEST I’ve ever dealt with. Not only are they fast but they get the job done quickly too. This is an app you won’t regret.

HairDepilator

I was looking for a app that provide me a lots of website option reviews to import and I found it !! Great value for money!! The customer service was very fast and helpful!! Very happy! I highly recommend this guys... ops app :)

KiddoSpring

This app can import reviews from many sites, such as Amazon. Very flexible, e.g. color of stars can be altered up to user's preference. Mike of Customer Support replies very promptly, and is very helpful.
Very good app and very good customer support!

April 23, 2020

Thanks a lot, it was our pleasure to help you guys.

Lights Vibe

Lovely support! Speedy responses and they helped implementing certain modifications exactly where I needed, thank you!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the review! happy we could help.

brilliantshoponline

This app provide me an easy task for my shop. It's very handy. The important thing is their support customer. I request help about the bug in app, just aminute in response. Thank a lot for good service.

BusyBeesWeb

Love this app. Staff Support was also very helpful, as well. Thank you Editorify, for all your help!

Huge Deal Planet

I came to this app after using a couple of different review apps that were much more expensive and didn't offer nearly as many features as Editorify. I love the functionality and the ease at which you can import reviews. Initially, I had a problem with the Chrome extension not working so I contacted support who got back to me very quickly, figured out the issue and updated the plugin to work with my theme. The customer service and attention I received was excellent. If you want a great review app for your store that is feature rich, easy to use and has awesome support, I highly recommend this one.

Fluffy caterpillar

The app allows me to easily filter searches and is done with very little input making it ideal for larger catalogs. There support is also excellent and efficient if there is ever an issue.