Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

chezshop

This app is easy to use and even more importantly the staff is EXTREMELY quick to help you out. I had an issue with my add to cart loading and they legit fixed it within 5 minutes of my first email reaching out. completely exceding my expectations. They are awesome.

April 18, 2020

Thanks for the review, we are here for you for any issue/request or suggestion that you may have in the future. most of our features came from user requests/user experience, thanks for choosing Editorify.

Olive Bay Co

I have really been liking this app. So easy to pull off the review you need and much easier then others I have tried. I had one issue after an update and they addressed it very fast, fixed it and I was back at it in no time. I am very happy with this app and the service they provide!

April 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for the review and we are so happy to have you with us.
Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Juniorshopstyle

Amazing software does all the work thanks

April 12, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and welcome to Editorify :)

Ramblinonline

I used this app to help me import reviews from a variety of websites. I really like how it does this as I have more control of where to import the reviews from as sometimes the suppliers do not always have the most relevant reviews so you have to go elsewhere to get them. I would be nice if it would automatically put the star rating by the price within the store theme and the full reviews at the bottom of the page. I did required support as I could not figure out how to do the above. It was quick and finished and I was grateful.

April 11, 2020

Thank you for the review, appreciate it. let us know if you guys need anything in the future.

BeFit

This is a great app and has a great support team. Had a problem and they solved it super quick. Thank u for your service!!

VessyLashShop

Had problem installing this app but everyone was extremely helpful and now it’s just perfect. Runs nice.

April 7, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback!

Playful Workspace

I love the user friendly dashboard and when I got stuck and needed help, I was assisted super fast and that made me extremely happy.

SMYNX

I´m really happy with this app. It has great UI and it´s easy to use. The support Team is just amazing. They solved my problem in a short amount of time. Thank you very much.

Prymaal

This app is so easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. Very quick & efficient. The problem was solved right away.

April 4, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate your feedback.

Noshe Gear

Very VERY quick response to a problem I had with my reviews not showing up using this APP and they got it sorted or I just needed to be more patient and wait for them to display, haha either way, they were there quick fast to help me, thats my point.