Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

SprayerBidet

Fantastic App. They keep improving over time. Soon, it'll easily be the best reviews app out there. Already used it on two stores and will absolutely use them in the future.

Kul Bazarium

I started using the Editorify App! It is great! It was easy to install! I can import reviews and write my own ones. It also supports videos! Very configurable and easy to use! I had an issue and support helped me very fast! I switched to premium!

March 30, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and happy to have you with us!

Tech-Trend UK

I use this App and had need of technical support. On both occasions my queries where answered and dealt with quickly via email. It's not a generic do this, try this, it's a human being on the other end who knows what he is doing and talks you through things. Highly recommend.

March 25, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback and be sure that we will be there when you need us :)

ShutUpPlease

Very good aplicación, i had a problem with editorify and costumer support acted very fast and very efective. I surely recommed this app. Very effective

Noli-Fashion

I absolutely LOVE Editorify. The ease at which I'm able to do everything I need for my store is amazing. Support is suberb with a quick response and follow through. They have remedied every issue I have had with my store and have tailored it to my exact liking. Thank you Moshe and thank you Editorify

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback, and we're glad you like the app.

Luvmystore.com

I used this app to help me get reviews from various sites such as banggood, Ali Express, Amazon and more. It's easy to use and their support is great.

March 21, 2020

Thanks Bryan for the feedback and thanks for recommending the Editorify app to your group. appreciate it.

gutgenics

Before you check out another review app i highly recomend this one. Its easy to use and looks super damn clean!!!!! I love this shit I needed reviews. Thank you team who made this!!!!! 3/20 Support got my issue resolved quickly and efficiently. They even did something that I wasn't asking for but did help to make my reviews look better. They went above and beyond on that one.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for this review, it is our pleasure and we're happy to have you with us!

Haidye

Wonderful application. And the support team is very good. I had a problem. The support team responded immediately and the problem was solved quickly.

March 19, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Dbestcases

Fast and excellent service. I had some problems with coding, and their team solved the matter exactly.

March 18, 2020

Much appreciated, let us know if you guys need anything else in the future.

Mecor

very good, support team is soooooooooooo nice! I just have some problems about my store, and support team solved it.

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we put customer satisfaction on top.
Let us know if you guys need anything else in the future.