Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Tornado Trekkers

Mike was warm and helpful and quick to respond for a refund. I had forgotten to take this app out from my shopify store and was charged for it.

visiontangos

Good software with Editorify. Hope it will add more filters such as exclude reviews from certain country or only import from certain country at import time

BaseMovr

app is what i needed . i like how i can catch reviews from many big online stores like ali , alibaba, shopee etc. it really provided me the kick-start for my business. i luv how real the reviews look and can have many images. i prefer this over loox ,really.

Wonderful Vita

Thanks for Mike's warm and quick assistance, he's knowing what i need immediately and figure out the problem in seconds, recommend this convenient app and customer service.

Yudzhin Shop

A very convenient and most importantly fast application. The support service will always help and give an accessible answer to all your questions, I recommend it !!!

szoneleather

Thanks to Editorify support Mike's help, he responses quickly and reliable;
This App is helpful, we could import what we need from our Amazon shop.

1stAvenue

Some feature dun work. EMail them and im amaze with their response and resolve all my issues. Thank you

WERNNSAI

Changed a template and my reviews are all gone. Thanks to Editorify support Mike's help! I feel relieved! I really appreciate their prompt help!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This is one of my favorite apps. It's so much fun to use. It actually feels good to use it! Plus, I'm getting exactly what I wanted and more. I didn't even know it could be this good. I was looking for less and was lucky to find this! I do want to say one extremely minor, insignificant point. It's very annoying how the support chat window pops up on every page. It should pop up once or not at all.

Reflective Blues

Mike from customer support was a great help and responded quickly! Really happy with the app and service