Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

www.gizmozes.com

For a startup store this app is great in to many ways to explain and easy to import reviews over from aliexpress, amazon etc. The staff is also very quick to respond and fix problems which saved me some hair loss after I made a mistake in code which kept me up all night. The next day it was fixed and running well. Thanks :) Happy customer

MIY Curves

The app is simple to use and really useful for providing social proof to the products in my store. Support is always responsive and quick in helping with any issues that you may be experiencing. Moshe is the best most of all!

Kagera Beauty

This app is a great review app and its easy to use. Also, it looks great on our website. If you need a review app I highly suggest using this one.
One more thing the customer service is outstanding. Big win all around.

OMORC

Really love this app. Buck import with Amazon reviews in a few minutes. And also help me solve some bugs on my site. So much thanks for you.

mamatabushi

I really like this app - functionality and looks!
Also I should mention that I have received real help. So I can only recommend the customer support given here!

electrikwheel.com

I thook this app to make my store much greather than it was, i like how it works and the excelent thing is that the support team is helping out fast and greatly.

Easehold

The app is so good. I had a problem but was immediately resolved by the support team. They contact me in real time. They are so nice and so good. I love the app. It is so cool.

Crafted Trees Shop

Such an awesome app. I've tried a few other review import apps, but none as good as this one. Was super quick and easy to use. No code installation with the turbo theme, I just installed the app and it worked perfectly. Great work guys!

Quid-O

The app is very good, It is very easy and helpful.

I had a problem but was immediately resolved by the developer. They approached me in all platforms (FB and Email) and even sent a screenshot that they had resolved the issue, it was just few minutes after I notified them the issue. They are very fast, Customer service is on top notch. The developers do care about the users.

April 19, 2019

thanks a lot.

SAMEXO

Good application ! support is very responsive ...fixed code in my store and everything works perfectly . Very easy to use.Thank you!