Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Yoodiee

Very good application and the support is very responsive. I highly recommend this app. Simple to use very effective

The Tidy Up Emporium

I used this app to get images, videos, and reviews only my store. When I was done i didn't like how the reviews made my desktop version stretch on forever, so the editorify developers changed some coding to that it looks great! They even fixed a problem with the mobile appearance so that the site is perfectly responsive. Thanks team!

manliness.com

I used this app to import Amazon reviews. Very easy to use and easy to modify them. Great app so far.

MISS ORD

I catched reviews from Aliexpress, and they all shown at top of my site, which makes me think "this app must be kiding", I was disappoint at first. BUT I ask help by email and they replied really fast!!! Just 2 emails written, problem solved!! Really trustable!

Give It

I used this app to import reviews from Etsy. It was really easy to use. I had an issue with my theme and they fixed it for me. Great experience.

Top-Picks Uk

This is a great app and even better customer service! Thanks Moshe really pleased I went ahead it’s invaluable

iCreate369

This app is amaaazing! The customer support is also just as five star as the app. They helped me when I needed it. It's honestly some of the best service I've ever received. Super responsive and genuinely wants to help. Thank you so much for everything!

Southern Charm Kidz

Editorify is the perfect review app for dropshippers. Easy to use! The Editorify team is helpful and provides a fast turnaround on any questions.

shockercharger

Love this app, well worth the paid version. Contacted editorify team to help me get the reviews on my the homepage. They managed to get into the code and fix it up for me all within a 24 hour period. Very impressed.

LuxuryCaseCo.

The support team has been awesome. The app has some nice features such as being able to get reviews off Amazon and it also allows you to download the videos. The app also loads after your webpage which has sped up loading times on my site in a noticeable way.