Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Chillfaction

Very nice app does what it should do, and when i had an issues they contacted me fast and fixed the issue in a few hours.

Stephan Lucas

Cette application permet de sélectionner, modifier et d'importer facilement les commentaires des produits de ma boutique. le support est très réactif et met à jour rapidement les options à la demande (dans mon cas c'était la possibilité de changer certains textes écrits en anglais, en français).
Un grand merci à Moshe et son équipe de développeur. Je recommande fortement!

fazzyPOP

I first tried Ali Reviews and it wasnt working for me, then i heard about Editorify and tried it. What i was trying to do with Ali Reviews in a few hours i was able to do with Editorify within minutes. After i installed Editorify i realized that there were other blank star ratings. I made a facebook post asking if anyone knew why and Edna from Editorify support group reached out to me and literally within seconds found the issue for me.Best support help ive ever had from any company. I have the free plan and will upgrade to the paid version. Its really cheap and worth it. It also integrates with Oberlo and makes it so simple. Im giving the 5 stars without question. Overall im very satisfied with the app and the support you get from Editorify.
Jeff from fazzyPOP.

Nifty Wood

Does as promised.

Really happy with the app as it's super easy to use and looks great on my store.

Customer service is also really great.

DropshipperUS

Great app. After downloading Alireviews and it messing my theme up I was hesitant about installing this one but it worked like a charm and the customer service is next level.

LyonsTactical.com

So far this app has been great. Its not perfect, but darned close... highly recommend it.... if you need reviews, get it.

ourgadgetshop

Using it to pull out reviews from Aliexpress. Definitely recommend it based on my experience so far, Very Helpful Support team and overall great product.

roberto77

Easy to use, looks great on my site, the communication with the support was good.
I believe it’s the only app which support so many websites, and worked good for me.

Ecravin'

Love this app! This is the best review app you can ever ask for! The team support is always there they’re so helpful! Highly recommend

Rimon fine jewelry

I use this app to import my reviews from Etsy,
The customer service is amazing, would highly recommend working with these guys!