Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

204th Street

I was having problems with the Edit button, it didn't appear, and i contacted customer service and they replied immediately, they gave me step by step, and when that didn't work, they requested a more in-depth investigation.

To say the least they really went above and beyond to help this newbie out. Very patient and very willing to help! They promised to fix all the issues i was having with by tomorrow! Its a new app i was told, but i am thrilled the ease of use, once the glitches are fixed...this app will surpass Oberlo!

Abravaro

I downloaded the app, but unfortunately, it wasn't compatible with my theme (Responsive from Out of the Sandbox). That said, I still wanted to leave a positive review for the excellent customer service.

Twenty minutes after I initially downloaded the app and couldn't get it to work, I sent a support request, and within an hour or two, (on a Saturday afternoon) I received a reply informing me that the app wouldn't work with my particular theme, and that I would not be charged. I really appreciated the quick turnaround!

Sunnysmile

It s been 2 month 15/24/7 we use Editorify.

This app is a KILLER APP, it helps to manage our 2.000 products from our website. It would have been a nightmare from the awful Shopify's interface.
You can change images, reorder it within minutes, change title quickly.
When you see you need to modify a price or a compare at price..5sec and its done.

This is the N1 in our Top Ten App without any doubt.
And the support team is always here in minutes when you need them.
No brainer app. a must have!!

Brpventes Grl

BONJOUR,
JE VOUS REMERCI pour votre APP EDITORIFY qui est très assortie avec ma boutique en ligne DROPSHIPPING .
maintenant ,je suis poser pour travailler.
MERCI ENCOR pour votre produit.
A BIENTOT.

Sharonstore2014

Works great, would be great if you add an option to edit in bulk from main website page.

Style About

Nice app and excellent support!

Ownedbydogs

nice app. makes life so much easier. most people over look simply tasks, but editorify speeds up my product upload time so I can focus on my business.

Yourprofix

There are inventions in our life that make our life much easier, Editorify is one of them! All this time saving in searching products to edit them and now I can do it in few seconds! Thank you for an AWESOME App.

Shoshgadgets

Brilliant concept behind this app. The developers took their time to make it easy to use, but first of all they put together a piece of software to help all the shopify owners to have huge time saver.

Esmartfy

great tools for editing product description much easier.