Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Beauty Boys store

the app is very good. Exactly what I was looking for, I think it is great that it has both integration with yotpo and Shopify reviews app, and good to see new functions getting added on a daily basis, can’t wait to see what’s coming up next.

Furrni

This app is so powerful, more than I expected !! The customer service is brilliant, respond on time and willing to help. They are doing very best to enhance the app, look forward to see more features in future !!

Xmas Best

I've used Editorify to import mainly reviews from Amazon to my shopify store. Process been flawless and support was top notch! Ben helped my even implementing the code on my shopify store (as I've switched theme somewhere on way)... Thanks! Highly recommended.

HotSzn

I recently installed this app, and so far I am loving it! I use it to import reviews from Wish, I hope Taobao will be added to the list too. Being able to easily add photos and videos to my product page is definitely a plus.

204th Street

I was having problems with the Edit button, it didn't appear, and i contacted customer service and they replied immediately, they gave me step by step, and when that didn't work, they requested a more in-depth investigation.

To say the least they really went above and beyond to help this newbie out. Very patient and very willing to help! They promised to fix all the issues i was having with by tomorrow! Its a new app i was told, but i am thrilled the ease of use, once the glitches are fixed...this app will surpass Oberlo!

Abravaro

I downloaded the app, but unfortunately, it wasn't compatible with my theme (Responsive from Out of the Sandbox). That said, I still wanted to leave a positive review for the excellent customer service.

Twenty minutes after I initially downloaded the app and couldn't get it to work, I sent a support request, and within an hour or two, (on a Saturday afternoon) I received a reply informing me that the app wouldn't work with my particular theme, and that I would not be charged. I really appreciated the quick turnaround!

Sunnysmile

It s been 2 month 15/24/7 we use Editorify.

This app is a KILLER APP, it helps to manage our 2.000 products from our website. It would have been a nightmare from the awful Shopify's interface.
You can change images, reorder it within minutes, change title quickly.
When you see you need to modify a price or a compare at price..5sec and its done.

This is the N1 in our Top Ten App without any doubt.
And the support team is always here in minutes when you need them.
No brainer app. a must have!!

Brpventes Grl

BONJOUR,
JE VOUS REMERCI pour votre APP EDITORIFY qui est très assortie avec ma boutique en ligne DROPSHIPPING .
maintenant ,je suis poser pour travailler.
MERCI ENCOR pour votre produit.
A BIENTOT.

Sharonstore2014

Works great, would be great if you add an option to edit in bulk from main website page.

Style About

Nice app and excellent support!