Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Custom Fye

I used this app for reviews from Etsy and Amazon. It's truly a top tier app for cost and I recommend to anybody looking for more reviews other than from Aliexpress. You can change the text and names of the reviewers, unlike other reviews app. Customer service team is also AMAZING. I definitely recommend, you won't be deleting this app.

June 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Peaceofmindgoods

Great customer service , I had a hard time setting up my website and they guided me through the process to make it happen.

MotsArcade

These Editorify crew are fantastic! Had an issue with coding and submited ticket. Problem solved overnight! Great communication and even better service.

June 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you guys.
And happy to have you with us.

duke and daisy

I use the app to bring in reviews and its a pretty easy process. The team at Editorify is super helpful if you have any issues. Great price too for all that they do. I love it

June 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, appreciate it.

Cool Trends Now

I am not a techy person. When I started my online store I was so nervous about how it all worked. I found Importify and I have to say it has been a complete mind blowing experience on how much support I get from them. Most important is the response time. I have contacted them at least 20 times in the last week and I have not waited more than 30 min and there is an email with the answer to my questions plus links to find even more helpful information. The staff goes above and beyond every time! Loading product to my website from various sites is so easy and very smooth as well. I highly recommend using Importify if you are in the online store business.

Litty Lights

THIS IS THE BEST REVIEW IMPORT APP ON SHOPIFY! Take it from a guy who has tried most of them. What you get on here for a low monthly price cannot be match by some apps top premium subscription. Fast response and help me fix a problem right away in my store coding (which i messed up not Editorify). 5 stars, 10/10 would recommend to all dropshipping business especially the ones starting out.

glowgoddesses

I use this app to help build trust on my store. The reviews with photos & videos is so amazing but what I really love about the app is the customer support. They go beyond to help you. I wasn’t sure how to get the reviews showing on a particular page and they sorted it really fast!! Oh and I also love how you can edits the reviews!! I highly recommend this app.

Veggy Slicer®

I love the app and the fact that you can import reviews from sites other than just Ali-Express. Also, customer support is amazing. I had an issue with my site and the way that the reviews were displaying and in no time I got it resolved quickly and easily. I definitely recommend this app and commend their customer service.

June 5, 2020

Thank you for the review, glad we could help you with your requests.

The Buzz Market

Amazing app. You can even import videos to your product pages, which is extremely helpful for converting. In addition, the support is second to none! I get replies within a few minutes, and my requests are being solved straight away. Definitely recommend

June 5, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we are here to help and support you.

10 TWENTY 2

Been using this app for over a year and they are the best for the price plus I add a issue that I need to custom an I explain if they can do what I want are I got to hit the theme keener up an they fix it in less than 5 mins amazing service use them you won’t regret it.

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and glad i could help you with your requests.