Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Studio Yelle

Great app, we can pull our reviews in directly from Etsy and that's a great boost to our site. Customer service is super helpful too

February 26, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Anggady

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love it. I had some issues to upload csv file. I emailed them the issue & they responded within minutes. Mike was super helpful and he did fixed the issue. Recommend app

YOTOX

Location Spain

Initially i was torn between which product review app to use. I tried a few and am I glad i stuck with Editorify, it is so easy and straight forward i love how it looks and gives you the option to upload videos too. I had a few technical issues when importing the video and so I messaged help desk and i immediately got it resolved. Absolutley awsome service, for anybody looking for an amazing comfortable product review app with incredible customer care, look no further! Thank you Mike!

S-ZONE

Location China

Love this app, easy to install and use. Compared to other review apps, this app meets all my needs, especially the import function is amazing.

ShopRight

This application is really awesome! Far better than all the other ones. The price is good as well. Furthermore the support staff is always there to quickly help. It deserves an easy 5 stars.

Three Arrows Co.

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent customer service! Received immediate answer to my question and resolved my issue quickly. Definitely recommend!

February 2, 2021

doctorcactus

Quick respond and easy to use. friendly team and always available to help. I recommend this application

MillionDogs

I had a hard time importing the reviews from my Etsy shop to shopify because other Apps can't convert the CSV files and Etsy only gives you CSV files. Editorify solved all the headaches!! It's super easy to import all the reviews with pictures! So happy with it.

January 21, 2021

BcardsCreation

The app works well for all 6*!:). Highly recommend to install. Great support! Even with a custom theme they can easily find a solution to fix any visual problem.

January 19, 2021

The Gadget Effect

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very convenient app to add reviews. Also great support to fix any issue you may encounter. Recommended!

January 19, 2021