Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Kitchenware World

This app is super great. I can get reviews from ANY website, not ONLY Ali express or Amazon. It can automatically generate Dates, Names of your reviews. You can add manually the reviews and pictures or videos ...and so much more. What makes it so great is the customer service. If you stuck at anything, just anything, send an email and within minutes they will come for the rescue. I personally thank " Moshe " despite my several email one after another, I get quick service, you will get so fast before you even finish your cup of coffee and will get a confirmation email it is "DONE". Now that what I call " Excellent Service ".

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the great review, happy i could help you today with your questions.

Agápē Premier

Quick response and excellent customer service:) I'm very satisfied with this app and I will continue to use.

Maison des Dècor

love this app ! its so easy and convenient to use ! and customer service is beyond great ! highly recommended app

aquakiddies

Highly recommend this app, every questions that we had they fixed it. They even help us with other questions that are not related with their app. Thanks Editorify :-)

Boutique SWEET BIRDIE

Update: I asked one queston and got a reply immediately! Thank you very much, Mike!

I love this app! I have imported the reviews from my Etsy shop. It is so easy! And the customer service is wonderful! I definitely recommend this app to all Etsy sellers. Thank you so much, Moshe, for your great service!

May 28, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, it was our pleasure to help you with your requests and we will keep doing so to help you with your business.

Health Escort UK

Really helpful customer service who can fix issue asap. Various options in the app

May 26, 2020

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback!

Danielle Gerber Jewelry

Great app and very very easy to use! Very good and fast customer support. I highly recommend using this app.

Bed and Sheets

Great experience both with the support and with the app, i was using other review app which is very popular, but nothing to compare to Editorify, love this app and for sure will recommend to other people.

BlocksParadise©

The customer service is just amazing. When I have any simple question or any problem with the app they answer within 1-hour max! The app itself it's easy to use and it's much more powerful than most of the other similar apps. Definitely worth the money. I have the app running on 2 of my stores and from so on I will use them in my every other store! I recommend.

ZwagZtuff

This app is great! It's easy to use, has lots of options and the customer service is excellent - responsive, fast and helpful. Highly recommend!

May 18, 2020

You guys are awesome, thanks for the great feedback!