Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

RebeLeggings

Very easy to use! Download if you're looking for an app that provides basic services. It also allows integration with other apps. My experience with the app has been great so far.

RicherryFX

Seems to work well. Time will tell after a couple of days. I appreciate how it can egage my customers.

DirtByMail

Simple enough to set up...I wish they would give more options on color choices with the pop ups....

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you for the review. Can you tell me more about the color choices you need? I would definitely note it down and see if it can be done. Thank again!
Felicia

Haufson

Yet to finish the set up so I am unable to review. I can only put a honest review after using the app

May 6, 2019

Hello Haufson!
Thank for the review. How is your experience so far? Please let me know if you have any problem setting up Smart Popup and I would be happy to help.
Felicia

Sheratique

I just installed this app and I look forward to see results. I am also using instant traffic which is great.

Hodgepodge

Used to create popup in crease sales on my store and get more conversions ...................,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRACOTTA Accesories

I love the pop ups they look more professional than other apps I've tried. Is very easy to use. Thank you

raptor electro liner

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help

The Alaska Greeting Card Company

I like this app so far, seems like it could have some potential! Communications needs some serious help, very hard to get ahold of in a timely manner but they do eventually get back to you.

Moreno's CraftBox17-Boutique

I used this to promote my store and get emails. It was a little confusing at first but I figured it out.