Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

The Magick Box LLC

Seems easy to use so far. Not yet sure about effectiveness. I look forward to seeing the results! Thank you

Special Things Just For You

.This is really easy. Waiting to see how it performs. I need more customers, hope this works. Just used the demo ad. Today is my first day.

West Wolf Products

None of my popups are working correctly, and none of the popups appear on the front end as they do in the editor. I cleared cache and used a different browser, but no luck. The "apply coupon" button was also missing, and social icons were present even though I selected for them not to show. So far I don't recommend, but I will revise if support responds and we're able to fix the issue.

May 21, 2019

Hello there!

I have replied to your chat message and sent you a transcript, could you take a look at your email? I have notified our team about your issue and they are troubleshooting to determine the cause.

I'm sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.
- Felicia

Livraria do Professor Fabio

WEFGDFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Vel1

bonne application, je recommande

ELLIPAL

Its not a bad App, it gives you many options to work with. However, the pop up did not work well on mobile for my site. The location was wrong so people cannot read what the pop-up says. I understand problems happen hence not reason for 2 stars. Its just the support team wasn't very helpful or responsive. I cannot send a support ticket either. So yea, just hope you guys can improve on this ok if you see this.

PartyPropshop

love it already . i just installed to my business website and it looks super great i will definitely recommend to friends and family . Its super amazing

Thar Artefacts

I used this app for a while and I do find it interesting as customers are subscribing to my site and I'm getting leads for my future.

RebeLeggings

Very easy to use! Download if you're looking for an app that provides basic services. It also allows integration with other apps. My experience with the app has been great so far.

RicherryFX

Seems to work well. Time will tell after a couple of days. I appreciate how it can egage my customers.