Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Imagine Shop Mx

Cool, I Love it. This is so easy to use and it has a many options to create new popups in all my shops. Prices worth it,

Bebé Original

I used this app to help me help traffic with a pop up and it’s super easy and fast to create. Thank you.

POLOSTYL

I used this app for email marketing. I really like the way it works by building relationships with costumers

City Shop Express

This app is awesome, I absolutely love it and I totally recommend it to everyone with warm hearth.

Pressure° One

I LOVE THE POP ON THE SCREEN, IT STANDS OUT AND I FEEL IT WILL MAKE THE CUSTOMERS WANT TO SHOP AND SAVE MONEY

QTee Designs Plus

So far this is what I was looking for, something simple and right to the point.
I like the simplicity and I'm really looking forward to see some results.
Just to ad to this comment, I really looked at just about every app before I decided on this one.

USA Stars n Stripes

I used this app to create pop ups, this has helped me get email addresses for my email list. I wish there were easier instructions.

Crafted In Time

Simple to use and effective. Am using it to generate email subscription list and increase my marketing

RetronixComputers

Its pretty legit I hope it stays working well for me I would give it a 7 out of 10 rating for how clean and smooth it is.

CoolShift

I am new to Shopify and I am using this app to attract sales. Currently, I am still have not received any sales order since the launch of my business. But I am an optimistic person. So I am gonna say this app is potentially a good tool.