Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Car Classi

I used the app to generate more traffic to my store and earn more sales
some of the instruction where not clear and they did not provide identification examples on how to go about it.

MySistersPlace

worked perfect hopefully it is successful with some sales can't wait to get started and see some traffic coming in https://mysistersplace.myshopify.com/

quiet corner store

top app on hope to co opreate to gather thanks mohammed i want to see my real clients asap again thank qasem ameen

Exonomous

Easy to use very intuitive. A home page pop up and a leave page pop up in seconds. Sharp and clean design I just know my customers will love it as much as I do!

Myfashunpassion

The app is very efficient and fast , i hope it brings me more traffic and customer buying opportunity

Chronos Touch

Great system, these egg flow apps have been able to get me more traffic for free, it really gives me hope when it comes to make my store more noticeable

Just In Now

Setting up a new store experimenting with the app need signups after setup is completed Thanks will upgrade when the time is right. B.H.

Nina Trade

The application works properly on our site nina-trade.com and for what it is intended for. Simple and functional with a friendly interface.

Simple Coffee Company

easy to use!!! site interfaces well for new beginners . cant wait to see if i convert to sales using it

GulnazShop

Great app for informing my customers about discounts that I can give them in my store. Thank you for helping us increase sales.