Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

oneBclick

At the moment just 5* because looks very easy to build a pop-up, I still have to follow up to see what and how actually works on my website. Thank you

Vintageadvantages76

I love it it’s simple to use and great on the design it’s really nice to have apps to help sites progress

Maels

Muy fácil de usar, buena herramienta , muchas gracias por facilitarme esos detalles que hacen tanta falta en un tienda

NPresence Jewelry

I used this app to help me do marketing. I really like how it has thank you notes and coupon availability. It would be nice if it ran my site since I don't know what it could do better just yet.

stay up & shop

It's simple to use self explanatory get it love it will always use it. get yours right away don't waste time

GLxEe

Very user friendly and I will continue to use this all the time. Really ANY Eggflow App is amazing and very very user friendly. That's all you need. Eggflow makes it super easy while everyone else out there makes it difficult.

Here We Have It

I just installed and I liked how easy the app was to install, so far so good. I would recommend this app.

Activate My Smile

I used this app to help generate popups that capture my store visitors info. Helps with retargeting

KayWay Shop

Great App!!! Just got started with this app so far easy to use and navigate through. Will be back to give update on app

Royal Clothing

i really like this app because it help me understand more about how to attract customers to my website.