Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

Vibe Fitness

Really easy set up. No complaints! The free version has a fair amount of options to set your pop up to match your site.

July 21, 2019

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

To learn more know more how Popup app works, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/smart-popup/

If you have any troubles, please contact us by chatting service or mail felicia@eggflow.com.

abuzymom-second

Nice apps, nice popup! I just happened to come across this app tonight while surfing the app store and I am very impressed. I played around with it a little and designed some pretty amazing popups. The functionality and ease of us is great.

July 18, 2019

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

If you have any technical errors in using process, please contact us by chatting service or mail.

dave pattinson photo store

thanks thanks thanks thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

July 18, 2019

Just Supplements

Very Bad App! directs to other websites selling different products..............................................................................................................................

Hello there!

Our Smart Popup is an app for creating pop-ups for your store. The app does NOT have any functions to send customers to other websites at all. Perhaps you are referring to a different app?

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can settle the misunderstanding and offer our support should you need it.

Have a nice day. -Felicia

Camp Talk

Easy to use. Clean design. I wish it would pop-up more often. It doesn't seem to prompt from exit intent. Perhaps I have something set up incorrectly?

YouEnvyMe.Club

Seems to be working very well. Looks very professional. Coordinates with my theme. Very Easy to use. 5 stars! Happy with it so far! Customer support contacted me about 4 or 5 times. They are very responsive.

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Neon Imports

EXCELLENT. O único aplicativo de pop up para abandono de carrinho que funcionou na minha loja. O único que prometeu e cumpriu de verdade !

Olá,

Obrigado por nos escolher.

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços. Além disso, poderíamos trazer muitos benefícios aos usuários.

Caso necessite de mais informações, não hesite em nos contatar através de serviço de chat ou e-mail.

Tenha um bom dia!
Equipe de Suporte Eggflow

ABDELLATIF EL GUEOUATRI

smart Pop up est un très bon moyen d'attirer l'attention de l'acheteur,je suggère a tout e commerce d’intégrer cette application dans leur sites.

Salut,

Merci de nous avoir choisi. J'apprécie grandement vos bons mots.

Vos commentaires nous aident à améliorer nos produits et services. En outre, nous pourrions apporter de nombreux avantages aux utilisateurs.

Si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par chat ou par courrier.

Bonne journée!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow

Angel Being

This App helped me when my website couldn't perform to the specific task I needed. It was easy to work with and the clean images and fonts blend nicely with my websites overall look. I appreciate the simplicity this app communicated with considering all the navigating one has to do online these days.

Hi Angel Being,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to know.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences.

Have a good day!

Robin Store Mens Clothing

I connected Smart Popup a few days ago, a clear interface for setting up a pop-up window, and I am very pleased with this application, see what the results will be and give a more extensive review of Smart Popup.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to know.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences.

Have a good day!