Smart Popup

Smart Popup

by Eggflow

Discount Pop up and Exit Intent / Exit popup with high CTR

ENVEE KOLLECTION

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY I TRIED TO DO A TEST EMAIL AND TEXT TO MY PHONE TO SEE IF THE DISCOUNT WOULD COME TO ME IT NEVER WORKED. I DOESNT WORK

Just Supplements

Very Bad App! directs to other websites selling different products..............................................................................................................................

July 15, 2019

Hello there!

Our Smart Popup is an app for creating pop-ups for your store. The app does NOT have any functions to send customers to other websites at all. Perhaps you are referring to a different app?

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can settle the misunderstanding and offer our support should you need it.

Have a nice day. -Felicia

ABDELLATIF EL GUEOUATRI

smart Pop up est un très bon moyen d'attirer l'attention de l'acheteur,je suggère a tout e commerce d’intégrer cette application dans leur sites.

June 28, 2019

Salut,

Merci de nous avoir choisi. J'apprécie grandement vos bons mots.

Vos commentaires nous aident à améliorer nos produits et services. En outre, nous pourrions apporter de nombreux avantages aux utilisateurs.

Si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par chat ou par courrier.

Bonne journée!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow

Reflect Perfection

Plain and simple: Doesn't work. Support doesn't exist. Don't bother downloading or installing. It's useless.

West Wolf Products

None of my popups are working correctly, and none of the popups appear on the front end as they do in the editor. I cleared cache and used a different browser, but no luck. The "apply coupon" button was also missing, and social icons were present even though I selected for them not to show. So far I don't recommend, but I will revise if support responds and we're able to fix the issue.

May 21, 2019

Hello there!

I have replied to your chat message and sent you a transcript, could you take a look at your email? I have notified our team about your issue and they are troubleshooting to determine the cause.

I'm sorry you got such experience and hope to hear from you soon.
- Felicia

havefunhere

Can't display in my store, and I couldn't get any support for this issue, waste an afternoon!!! Won't use it anymore!

RH Parfums

After a fair bit of time wasting, and turning pop up on, it never displayed properly if not at all.
Its a shame as it was a lot easier to navigate than most yet just does not function.