Engines ‑ Discount Box

B2B eCommerce, Wholesale, Personalized Pricing & Discounts

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Discount

Spice In Kitchen

Location Australia

I have recently added this app to my shopify store but could not do the settings by myself so I contacted their customer service and they fixed everything for me within a day. Now it is running perfectly. The price is also good and affordable. I just want to put it in action and see the result :)

Importadora USA

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app meets everything I need and the technical service helped me to achieve what was being reflected because another app had a bad code. Really worth it. They are always there to help. They are excellent! I recommend it. the best

Danta Herbs

Location India

superb app. Really easy to install and super active support from the developers aswell. highly recommended for unique discount offers integration in your shopify store.

Jegaro Store

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer support, they offered to help me with the installation of their application because it was difficult for me and they were very kind to do so, in addition to that this application is very useful if you are a wholesaler or if you have ecommerce and are looking to improve your sales exponentially. I recommend it 100%.

Windsor Health Invercargill

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 years

Needed some tech support and they were super fast. Once it was set up it looked great and functioned well! Highly recommend :)

LED Made Easy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Ill be honest I didn't think it was clear what was included to start, however, the support team have been unreal! They were quick to support and I couldn't ask for more! Well done guys!

MiracleMum™

Location Italy

App davvero fatta bene e funzionale.
Il vero valore aggiunto è però il supporto tecnico rapido e preciso nelle risposte e nell'intervento per aggiustare i dettagli

LolaSilk

Location South Africa

Amazing! I love this app! The customer service is amazingly good. Discount box is a must have for any specials

THE HOOP STATION by Georgiana Scott Jewellery

Super clever app, Amazingly helpful and super efficient team when you are setting up. LOVE it - thank you

QualaPrint

I used this app to create many discounts at once. It’s very user friendly, and looks great for customers.
Thank you Thimatic Apps!