Enlistly

Enlistly

by Enlistly LLC

The Complete Affiliate Program

Netherworld Fabrics

I'm not very computer literate and this app is very user friendly. I'm just starting with an affiliate program and with the free option it allows me to try it and get familiar before moving on to the pay version.

Neobre

A few bugs in the beginning but, customer service helped the sort them out really quickly. The app is easy to set up and works as described.

DeBrosse

Does what it's supposed to! I have an online course that I sell, and use Enlistly to allow students to promote the class for a little bit of cash. The app has more than paid for itself. Easy to use, gets the job done.

Eva-Lotta's Shop

It's the first time that I am offering an affiliate program and it really made a difference to my first launch. I got quite a few sales through the affiliates and it was easy to keep track of the sales and pay out the fees.

Skout Organic

This is a great app, super easy to set up, and easy for any affiliate to use. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to start an affiliate marketing program

ClareLouiseHair

OMG!!! the best affiliate app on the app store, so easy to work and more importantly easy for our affiliates. Auto payments, never any issues, and faultless interactions

May 9, 2021

Thank for the feedback and love the enthusiasm!! Let us know if we can assist with anything going forward.

Muscle Up Bars

We've been using the Enlistly app for several months and we've had good success with it so far. We have about 30 "Ambassadors" on our program so far, and everything is working smoothly.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear about your success so far with enlistly!

Cloud 9 Candle Company

Though I am just starting out with this app, it seems to be very understandable and I am looking forward to using this app to overall boost my sales!

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are looking forward to see enlistly boost your sales! Don't hesitate to contact us for anything.

Hook's Rubs & Spices

I use this app to help me financially take care of the brand ambassadors I have. I haven't used the full potential of the app yet, but I am constantly learning how I can reach my brand fam to help them reach their audiences which in turn will put money in my pocket and theirs! The price for this is also pretty legit compared to more expensive apps that do the same exact thing! Impressed so far.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, Hook's Rubs & Spices. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you leverage enlistly to it's full potential.

Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique

Very upset that this app just spamed my entire email list from Shopify. Highly unprofessional. Deleted and will never recommend to anyone.

April 23, 2021

I’m sorry this feature was not for you. It can be turned on or off in your settings and invitation messaging is customizable. To clarify, Enlistly did not spam an email list of customers from your Shopify account. This feature sends out an invitation email once to customers who place a new order, have not already been invited and are not already an affiliate. As always our support team is here to help you with any questions/concerns.

Automatically inviting customers to join your affiliate program has been a highly requested feature. It takes a lot of the legwork away growing your affiliate team. Growing your affiliate user base is quite challenging and there is no better potential than a customer who buys and enjoys your product! Ultimately, this allows customers who actually use/purchase your product to become affiliates and promote your shop without any extra effort on your end.

This is an affiliate app and promoting growth is what Enlistly strives to achieve. We are only here to help facilitate and manage that growth.

We'd love to work with you and address your concerns. Please contact us at support@enlistly.com. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4