Enlistly

Enlistly

by Enlistly

Affiliate Management Made Easy

Build Kit Boards

I wasnt looking to spend a lot of money on an affiliate app because I wasnt sure if I would have many people sign up. This works really well for me. I set a minimum withdraw limit for my affiliates so only the serious ones get $$. This makes it easier because the process is manual. Tracking is fine, and i thought setup was good. Overall, its not amazing, but im not paying for that. It does more than I need and is only $9/month. Cant beat it for my current size. I wish they would send email updates when things are updated. My API key was changed and things weren't being tracked for about a month (hence 4 stars). Ive been using this for about 6 months for reference.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for the review. As we continue to provide an affordable feature full affiliate solution your feedback is very much appreciated! We will be reaching out in regards to getting your referral orders retroactively synchronized.

BIRD E-JUICE

My initial review was left Jan 2019, I have updated it on June 2019.

Developers have offered to help with bulk pay although it's another time consuming process and not readily available to every Enlistly customer as it should be. I'm still not able to bulk pay but will note they provided additional options beyond what's on the platform.

I unfortunately still have one major gripe which prevents this system from being beneficial to me. I'm quite angry at myself for choosing Enlistly and not dumping them when I had fewer affiliates, and equally angry at Enlistly for stringing me along saying they'll implement this basic feature that all their competitors have "soon".

A new affiliate can sign up and tell you what coupon code they want. You have to manually make that coupon code, then assign it to the referral on a separate section of the platform. Other similar apps create the code automatically. This may not sound like much until you've done it 100+ times and stop looking at applications because it takes too long to create coupons only to see if maybe they'll generate sales.

I now have too many affiliates to switch to a better alternative than Enlistly without it being a nightmare. I've asked for 7 months to please be able to automatically create the coupon code the affiliate requests, and I've been strung along saying it would be available soon. I've sent a follow up every month since the initial request and haven't gotten a reply in the past 4 months.

Please do as much research as you can before choosing an affiliate service. Once you're locked in with many affiliates, it becomes a nightmare to switch. I would not recommend this one until they offer automatic coupon code assignment.

April 24, 2019

Hi Bird E-Juice, I understand your frustration. Please feel free to reach out and we will provide you with methods to mass pay.

KC Turbo

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE! This app has good intentions but good luck getting it to work right. They have zero customer service to back it up and if you have any problems they take forever to respond to any communications and WILL NOT EVER give you a call for anything. I am pretty computer savvy and have even paid a computer technician to try and fix the issues... and still cannot get it to work as intended.

I now have commissioned sales guys that are upset with me and want to know why I can't fix the site. I have paid other people to try and fix it and got ZERO support from the Enlistly. I HOPE SOMEONE AT THE COMPANY READS THIS because this good be a very good app if it actually worked right and you had the customer service to back it up.

April 24, 2019

I apologize that Enlistly's chat and email support channels did not meet your needs. Thank you for the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Tiny Rabbit Hole

didnt work after support took awhile to reply me, then the next reply didnt came despite multiple requesting for help thru email.

Ahlieonline

Pros:
-Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges
-No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions)
-Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand
-Tracking, tracking, and more tracking
-Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience
-Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh:
-Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons:
-The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Brttl

Exactly what I was looking for. The platform is clean and easy to use for both shops and affiliates. I would love to see a feature to bulk/auto pay affiliates one day! We've just launched, but we're excited to start using it.

Konker Colors

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Love this! Easy to use affiliate program

Floracurl

I have not received responses to my queries.

Chic Gifts Boutique

Customer service replies quick but it keeps crashing every few days

Previous 1