Enlistly

Enlistly

by Rok Apps Inc

The Complete Affiliate Program

Period Proof

This is a game changer for our store, its very simple use and I'm not great with tech!! Since using Enlisty we have seen a huge increase of sales!!

HerbasanteCA

Without any coding I was able to quickly create a simple affiliate program and drive new revenue. What really made the difference for me was the dashboard to monitor affiliate performance. Really a great app.

Koselig Sleep

Very user friendly and helpful!! I was able to set up my affiliates with no problem. However, its important to note that on the free plan, you can have 3 affiliates but only one discount code! so make sure you are aware

Caviar Classic London

We just started using it and until now the app seems to be easy to use and very straight forward. The settings are easy to set up and well customizable.

Pro Hemp Supply

New to affiliate marketing and from all the apps I was considering this was the easiest to set up, easy to use (even for affiliates to sign up), and best pricing.

August 19, 2021

Hey Pro Hemp Supply team, thanks for dropping in your review. You totally made our day. 🤗
Let us know if you need anything else - always a pleasure serving you!

Lumen

We just got started using affiliates and it really helped us setup quickly without any programmer intervention. Support was fast.

August 19, 2021

Hello Lumen Team,
Thank you so much for your review, you made our day here at Enlistly!🤗
Let us know if you need anything else!

Spyndell

I'm using this App for my Shopify Store and it is amazing in terms of tracking the orders came through my Affiliates and incentivizing them timely. Individual dashboard for each affiliates gives them more insight about their activity. Really helpful for me!!

Makeup Fridge

Love the interface, super easy to use and a great price for affiliate software. Would definitely recommend.

Local Bytes

Very quick to install, and very seamless to our end-users!
By installing Enlistly, we were able to onboard 2 affiliates within 1 day, and within a week we could see orders being attributed to them

JIMU Apparel

Enlistly is a great app for getting your start for affiliate marketing. It has everything you need without the huge price tag of other Shopify Apps. You get a single user for their free service so you can work out the details of your marketing campaign before you decide to sign-up for their paid services. Their paid services is only $9/month compared to others which are like $30-$90/month so it's a great deal! For a small business like mine, I wanted something where I can have all the features to track affiliate's stats without making a huge commitment so Enlistly was PERFECT!

Previous 1 3 4 5