Enlistly

Enlistly

by Enlistly

Affiliate Management Made Easy

Tiny Rabbit Hole

didnt work after support took awhile to reply me, then the next reply didnt came despite multiple requesting for help thru email.

Ahlieonline

Pros: -Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges -No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions) -Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand -Tracking, tracking, and more tracking -Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience -Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh: -Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons: -The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Brttl

Exactly what I was looking for. The platform is clean and easy to use for both shops and affiliates. I would love to see a feature to bulk/auto pay affiliates one day! We've just launched, but we're excited to start using it.

Konker Colors

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Love this! Easy to use affiliate program

Floracurl

I have not received responses to my queries.

Chic Gifts Boutique

Customer service replies quick but it keeps crashing every few days

Namaste Tv

Great app! But even better customer service, I emailed asking if the app had a particular function and the team implemented it for us within a very short timeframe. Excellent support team - thanks a lot Enlistly!!

Deluxeknives

Great app, great support staff, and incredible pricing! DEFINITELY get if you want to work with affiliates.

Ay Hooray Today

It's exactly a great solution for our business! Thank you for a favorable price, thanks to which we have a chance to develop us. You've done a very good job. :)

Previous 1