Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fit Eyez

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Reda and Enlistly are simply the best. I tried several other affiliate apps and needed to speak with someone and Reda was the ONLY company that said they would call me and within 30 minutes, I was fully trained on a web call and he answered all my questions and helped me setup the system to work with my new business. I am so grateful to have a company like this be a partner in my business. Amazing customer service, Thank you

My ilo

Location Australia

Great app. Really helpful and easy to install, doing the job perfectly. I would recommend this as a 5/5!

TENNLIFE

Location Taiwan

在與部落客合作共同販售商品時,我使用了此應用程式。
我很喜歡它的頁面,清楚的讓附屬廠商了解訂單、抽成資訊以及點擊率。只是在有問題求助客服人員時,遲遲未得到回應,所以拉長了摸索時間。
建議有需求的人,可提前摸索,避免來不及狀態。

Period Proof

Location Australia

This is a game changer for our store, its very simple use and I'm not great with tech!! Since using Enlisty we have seen a huge increase of sales!!

HerbasanteCA

Time spent using app About 1 month

Without any coding I was able to quickly create a simple affiliate program and drive new revenue. What really made the difference for me was the dashboard to monitor affiliate performance. Really a great app.

Koselig Sleep

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very user friendly and helpful!! I was able to set up my affiliates with no problem. However, its important to note that on the free plan, you can have 3 affiliates but only one discount code! so make sure you are aware

Caviar Classic London

We just started using it and until now the app seems to be easy to use and very straight forward. The settings are easy to set up and well customizable.

Pro Hemp Supply

New to affiliate marketing and from all the apps I was considering this was the easiest to set up, easy to use (even for affiliates to sign up), and best pricing.

August 19, 2021

Hey Pro Hemp Supply team, thanks for dropping in your review. You totally made our day. 🤗
Let us know if you need anything else - always a pleasure serving you!

Lumen

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just got started using affiliates and it really helped us setup quickly without any programmer intervention. Support was fast.

August 19, 2021

Hello Lumen Team,
Thank you so much for your review, you made our day here at Enlistly!🤗
Let us know if you need anything else!

Spyndell

Location India

I'm using this App for my Shopify Store and it is amazing in terms of tracking the orders came through my Affiliates and incentivizing them timely. Individual dashboard for each affiliates gives them more insight about their activity. Really helpful for me!!