Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 17, 2022

This is my first e-commerce store and my first experience with an affiliate app. It has been absolutely seamless. User friendly, no glitches! Am loving it and would highly recommend.

Lumiere Body
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 14, 2022

This is the first affiliate marketing app that I have been excited to use. It was easy to install and get up and running, simple for me to use, and, best of all, my affiliate users are able to use it without complaint.

Billy and Baa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 31, 2022

Great application for our ambassadors program. I have used several apps in the past and this one is by far the best for the management of the affiliates and payments. It's easy to use, and the support team is always there to answer any questions you might have. Our ambassadors are also very happy with it. Highly recommend 5/5.

PLUM Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 27, 2022

Love Enlistly as our ambassador program. Easy to understand and super easy to use. They are always quick to answer our questions and our ambassadors are really happy with it too. Would highly recommand

Another Land Nearby
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 22, 2022

you can make affiliates only by code, no link function available. So basically you can just use shopify discount codes and it will be the same. Imho kinda useles.

Mylu.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 days
Rok Apps Inc replied January 25, 2022

Hi Labas,
Thanks for your feedback and comment!
I believe there is misunderstanding here as we do have the link function available in our app. We tried to contact you multiple times through email, phone and social media to give you a walkthrough of the app but never heard back from you. Please get back to us and we would love to help you with your needs.
Thanks,
The Enlistly Support Team

December 2, 2021

Amazing support team and really great affiliate application. It works well, no need to manage payment with paypal or excel sheet. It saved us time and let us focus on making sales and not manage affiliates. I highly recommend Enlistly. Kudos to support team, they respond quickly to our questions and they are so professional!

hisqin
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 29, 2021

We are using this app differently. We are using it to bring in research funding through our subscription. Support has been great about answering my endless questions

The H Life
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 22, 2021

Reda and team went above and beyond in helping me troubleshoot an issue. I'm truly impressed. The product itself is solid, easy to use, we haven't received a single complaint from any affiliate partner. This is an easy yes if you're on the fence.

Baronfig
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 21, 2021

Reda and Enlistly are simply the best. I tried several other affiliate apps and needed to speak with someone and Reda was the ONLY company that said they would call me and within 30 minutes, I was fully trained on a web call and he answered all my questions and helped me setup the system to work with my new business. I am so grateful to have a company like this be a partner in my business. Amazing customer service, Thank you

Fit Eyez
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
October 15, 2021

Great app. Really helpful and easy to install, doing the job perfectly. I would recommend this as a 5/5!

My ilo