Enlistly

Enlistly

by Rok Apps Inc

The Complete Affiliate Program

Makeup Fridge

Love the interface, super easy to use and a great price for affiliate software. Would definitely recommend.

Local Bytes

Very quick to install, and very seamless to our end-users!
By installing Enlistly, we were able to onboard 2 affiliates within 1 day, and within a week we could see orders being attributed to them

JIMU Apparel

Enlistly is a great app for getting your start for affiliate marketing. It has everything you need without the huge price tag of other Shopify Apps. You get a single user for their free service so you can work out the details of your marketing campaign before you decide to sign-up for their paid services. Their paid services is only $9/month compared to others which are like $30-$90/month so it's a great deal! For a small business like mine, I wanted something where I can have all the features to track affiliate's stats without making a huge commitment so Enlistly was PERFECT!

Foundation Skincare

This app has been great for rewarding friends, family and mavens for helping to grow our skincare business.

T-Pull Door Closer

Easy to install and setup. Got my first affiliate signed up. I'm using the working free version to get an idea how this works... So far it's great!

Netherworld Fabrics

I'm not very computer literate and this app is very user friendly. I'm just starting with an affiliate program and with the free option it allows me to try it and get familiar before moving on to the pay version.

Neobre

A few bugs in the beginning but, customer service helped the sort them out really quickly. The app is easy to set up and works as described.

DeBrosse

Does what it's supposed to! I have an online course that I sell, and use Enlistly to allow students to promote the class for a little bit of cash. The app has more than paid for itself. Easy to use, gets the job done.

Eva-Lotta's Shop

It's the first time that I am offering an affiliate program and it really made a difference to my first launch. I got quite a few sales through the affiliates and it was easy to keep track of the sales and pay out the fees.

Skout Organic

This is a great app, super easy to set up, and easy for any affiliate to use. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to start an affiliate marketing program