Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Boost your sales with our influencer & affiliate marketing app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Affiliate marketing and influencer management

josiestore-1c2f

So simple and easy to use from setting up the account to inviting our affiliates.
The best part is the very responsive support and adding a new feature for us in less than a week!
Thanks Enlistly!

Pendulum

We had great customer service from Reda at Enlistly. He walked us through the entire setup and made it easy to get up and running. We are very happy with the level of support we received to streamline our experience!

AttaLife

Installed enlistly onto our store and had some minor issues understanding the system. Enlistly were super helpful at helping us out, quick to reply and solve issues. Nothing to not like about the system. Thank you!

mimineko

Wow, I cannot even begin to elaborate on how dedicated the team is to improving the experience for us store owners. Every time I have reached out, I have gotten a very kind and proactive response from the team. They are amazingly dedicated to creating a platform that is intuitive and useful. I made an urgent feature request for a feature I desperately needed to have by a certain time period, and actually was able to see it pushed through - they are that dedicated to their individual users. As long as prices are affordable, I will be sticking with this platform for a long time.

FODZYME

Enlistly is a simple yet powerful product. Their team is readily available to take feedback, feature request and is fast when it comes to deploying new features.

Baraka Impact

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is simple, easy to use and works well. Support is amazing. We are just starting our work with Influencers and they are so helpful and supportive. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

JerkyPro

Time spent using app About 5 years

We've been using Enlistly since we started our business 7 years ago. They are extremely easy to work with. Their customer support is flawless and was willing to help any time we had a question. We've made a few suggestions that would help our day-to-day business run smoothly and they listened! A few weeks later they implemented a suggestion we had. Truly a remarkable service that we would highly recommend.

Enchanted Suppliers

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are a small pop culture shop, so we depend on word of mouth and affiliates to get our store out there to potential customers! So far this app has been great at doing so! It allows for us to reward some of our most loyal customers with the ability of making money as they share our store! We for sure would recommend!

Lumiere Body

Location Australia

This is my first e-commerce store and my first experience with an affiliate app. It has been absolutely seamless. User friendly, no glitches! Am loving it and would highly recommend.

Billy and Baa

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the first affiliate marketing app that I have been excited to use. It was easy to install and get up and running, simple for me to use, and, best of all, my affiliate users are able to use it without complaint.