Reviews (98)

4.9
Edited July 30, 2015

Easy to use and well priced affiliate system for shopify. 5 STARS. A+ SELLER. WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Harempants
Hong Kong SAR
6 months using the app
July 19, 2022

We have been using Shopify for a few years now and it is easy to use and super professional. Customer service is great and the constant updating of services and apps available means that Shopify grows with time so that our business can as well. Highly recommend.

INSITE MIND
Over 5 years using the app
May 6, 2021

We've been using the Enlistly app for several months and we've had good success with it so far. We have about 30 "Ambassadors" on our program so far, and everything is working smoothly.

Muscle Up Bars
Over 5 years using the app
Brio Commerce replied May 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear about your success so far with enlistly!

April 7, 2022

We've been using Enlistly since we started our business 7 years ago. They are extremely easy to work with. Their customer support is flawless and was willing to help any time we had a question. We've made a few suggestions that would help our day-to-day business run smoothly and they listened! A few weeks later they implemented a suggestion we had. Truly a remarkable service that we would highly recommend.

JerkyPro
About 5 years using the app
September 7, 2023

Very easy to add an affiliate program to your Shopify site. Support was very helpful and responsive when we needed extra help. Highly recommend.

National Gun Trusts
February 1, 2023

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing so finding a simple and easy to use app was my main factor. Enlistly was easy to set up and intergrate with shopify.

Putt18
Almost 5 years using the app
June 22, 2017

Great app! But even better customer service, I emailed asking if the app had a particular function and the team implemented it for us within a very short timeframe. Excellent support team - thanks a lot Enlistly!!

Namaste Tv
September 30, 2022

This app is exactly what I needed. Helps keep track of affiliates and the data it shows is really helpful.

Baby Bat Beauty
Edited July 25, 2022

Best affiliate app suited for our needs. With recent total redesign even much better user experience. An overall no-brainer for us as the team from Enlistly was adding requested custom features extremely rapidly. I´ve especially enjoyed working with Reda. Definitely recommending.

Somavedic International
November 22, 2021

Reda and team went above and beyond in helping me troubleshoot an issue. I'm truly impressed. The product itself is solid, easy to use, we haven't received a single complaint from any affiliate partner. This is an easy yes if you're on the fence.

Baronfig