Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

Baraka Impact

The app is simple, easy to use and works well. Support is amazing. We are just starting our work with Influencers and they are so helpful and supportive. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

JerkyPro

We've been using Enlistly since we started our business 7 years ago. They are extremely easy to work with. Their customer support is flawless and was willing to help any time we had a question. We've made a few suggestions that would help our day-to-day business run smoothly and they listened! A few weeks later they implemented a suggestion we had. Truly a remarkable service that we would highly recommend.

Enchanted Suppliers

We are a small pop culture shop, so we depend on word of mouth and affiliates to get our store out there to potential customers! So far this app has been great at doing so! It allows for us to reward some of our most loyal customers with the ability of making money as they share our store! We for sure would recommend!

Lumiere Body

This is my first e-commerce store and my first experience with an affiliate app. It has been absolutely seamless. User friendly, no glitches! Am loving it and would highly recommend.

Billy and Baa

This is the first affiliate marketing app that I have been excited to use. It was easy to install and get up and running, simple for me to use, and, best of all, my affiliate users are able to use it without complaint.

PLUM Jewelry

Great application for our ambassadors program. I have used several apps in the past and this one is by far the best for the management of the affiliates and payments. It's easy to use, and the support team is always there to answer any questions you might have. Our ambassadors are also very happy with it. Highly recommend 5/5.

Another Land Nearby

Love Enlistly as our ambassador program. Easy to understand and super easy to use. They are always quick to answer our questions and our ambassadors are really happy with it too. Would highly recommand

Mylu.lt

you can make affiliates only by code, no link function available. So basically you can just use shopify discount codes and it will be the same. Imho kinda useles.

January 25, 2022

Hi Labas,
Thanks for your feedback and comment!
I believe there is misunderstanding here as we do have the link function available in our app. We tried to contact you multiple times through email, phone and social media to give you a walkthrough of the app but never heard back from you. Please get back to us and we would love to help you with your needs.
Thanks,
The Enlistly Support Team

hisqin

Amazing support team and really great affiliate application. It works well, no need to manage payment with paypal or excel sheet. It saved us time and let us focus on making sales and not manage affiliates. I highly recommend Enlistly. Kudos to support team, they respond quickly to our questions and they are so professional!

The H Life

We are using this app differently. We are using it to bring in research funding through our subscription. Support has been great about answering my endless questions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6