Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 13, 2021

Enlistly is a great app for getting your start for affiliate marketing. It has everything you need without the huge price tag of other Shopify Apps. You get a single user for their free service so you can work out the details of your marketing campaign before you decide to sign-up for their paid services. Their paid services is only $9/month compared to others which are like $30-$90/month so it's a great deal! For a small business like mine, I wanted something where I can have all the features to track affiliate's stats without making a huge commitment so Enlistly was PERFECT!

JIMU Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 7, 2021

This app has been great for rewarding friends, family and mavens for helping to grow our skincare business.

Foundation Skincare
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 27, 2021

Easy to install and setup. Got my first affiliate signed up. I'm using the working free version to get an idea how this works... So far it's great!

T-Pull Door Closer
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 6, 2021

I'm not very computer literate and this app is very user friendly. I'm just starting with an affiliate program and with the free option it allows me to try it and get familiar before moving on to the pay version.

Netherworld Fabrics
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
June 1, 2021

A few bugs in the beginning but, customer service helped the sort them out really quickly. The app is easy to set up and works as described.

Neobre
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 1, 2021

Does what it's supposed to! I have an online course that I sell, and use Enlistly to allow students to promote the class for a little bit of cash. The app has more than paid for itself. Easy to use, gets the job done.

DeBrosse
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 30, 2021

It's the first time that I am offering an affiliate program and it really made a difference to my first launch. I got quite a few sales through the affiliates and it was easy to keep track of the sales and pay out the fees.

Eva-Lotta's Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 11, 2021

This is a great app, super easy to set up, and easy for any affiliate to use. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to start an affiliate marketing program

Skout Organic
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 7, 2021

OMG!!! the best affiliate app on the app store, so easy to work and more importantly easy for our affiliates. Auto payments, never any issues, and faultless interactions

ClareLouiseHair
Time spent using app: 2 months
Rok Apps Inc replied May 9, 2021

Thank for the feedback and love the enthusiasm!! Let us know if we can assist with anything going forward.

May 6, 2021

We've been using the Enlistly app for several months and we've had good success with it so far. We have about 30 "Ambassadors" on our program so far, and everything is working smoothly.

Muscle Up Bars
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Rok Apps Inc replied May 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear about your success so far with enlistly!