Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Eva-Lotta's Shop

Location Germany

It's the first time that I am offering an affiliate program and it really made a difference to my first launch. I got quite a few sales through the affiliates and it was easy to keep track of the sales and pay out the fees.

Skout Organic

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a great app, super easy to set up, and easy for any affiliate to use. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to start an affiliate marketing program

ClareLouiseHair

OMG!!! the best affiliate app on the app store, so easy to work and more importantly easy for our affiliates. Auto payments, never any issues, and faultless interactions

May 9, 2021

Thank for the feedback and love the enthusiasm!! Let us know if we can assist with anything going forward.

Muscle Up Bars

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using the Enlistly app for several months and we've had good success with it so far. We have about 30 "Ambassadors" on our program so far, and everything is working smoothly.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear about your success so far with enlistly!

Cloud 9 Candle Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

Though I am just starting out with this app, it seems to be very understandable and I am looking forward to using this app to overall boost my sales!

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are looking forward to see enlistly boost your sales! Don't hesitate to contact us for anything.

Hook's Rubs & Spices

I use this app to help me financially take care of the brand ambassadors I have. I haven't used the full potential of the app yet, but I am constantly learning how I can reach my brand fam to help them reach their audiences which in turn will put money in my pocket and theirs! The price for this is also pretty legit compared to more expensive apps that do the same exact thing! Impressed so far.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, Hook's Rubs & Spices. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you leverage enlistly to it's full potential.

Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique

Very upset that this app just spamed my entire email list from Shopify. Highly unprofessional. Deleted and will never recommend to anyone.

April 23, 2021

I’m sorry this feature was not for you. It can be turned on or off in your settings and invitation messaging is customizable. To clarify, Enlistly did not spam an email list of customers from your Shopify account. This feature sends out an invitation email once to customers who place a new order, have not already been invited and are not already an affiliate. As always our support team is here to help you with any questions/concerns.

Automatically inviting customers to join your affiliate program has been a highly requested feature. It takes a lot of the legwork away growing your affiliate team. Growing your affiliate user base is quite challenging and there is no better potential than a customer who buys and enjoys your product! Ultimately, this allows customers who actually use/purchase your product to become affiliates and promote your shop without any extra effort on your end.

This is an affiliate app and promoting growth is what Enlistly strives to achieve. We are only here to help facilitate and manage that growth.

We'd love to work with you and address your concerns. Please contact us at support@enlistly.com. Thank you.

ANGELO.O

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hello, I added a new affiliate and when I place an order from its internet link, the money appears on the account of another affiliate. Could you help me solve this problem please? Here is my mail : angeloobelgium@gmail.com

November 12, 2020

Hi, it sounds there might be some confusion. This sounds like a support inquiry. I am going to send you a message through our support channel.

Somavedic International

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Best affiliate app suited for our needs. With recent total redesign even much better user experience. An overall no-brainer for us as the team from Enlistly was adding requested custom features extremely rapidly. I´ve especially enjoyed working with Reda. Definitely recommending.

Stikwood

Time spent using app About 2 years

App is working good and easy to use. When I had questions support was very helpful and pretty quick. I'd give it a try and see how it does with your store.